Delta Vehicle Systems mia? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
I ordered a set of sliders months ago, I knew there would be a wait - no problem. Late December they contacted me and said ready to ship. I gave them a commercial address, they were to give me a shipping price and then send it over. 4 weeks later, they don't respond to my emails, don't answer the phone, and really don't have any customer service to speak of. Can anyone track these guys down and tell me how to get my stuff or a refund? They posted 2 days ago on fb so I know someone is alive there. Has not been a good experience, I already have their front and rear bumper setup and was impressed with the quality but this is frustrating.

Still here, thanks for tagging. Just busier than can possibly imagine. Have over 800 unread emails now. Please reply to one of your previous emails to bring the conversation to the top for me and I’ll get it dealt with. Due to amount of backlog I am unable to offer phone support, been that way since shipping guy moved out of state and I’ve had to take that responsibility over.

This thread went way off target. I have deleted all posts after the two parties made contact and locked the thread

I would have deleted the whole thread, but wanted everyone to know if they wanted to go off course on what a vender should or should not do, tech isn't the place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom