Delta rear panhard bracket (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any chance of a group buy..... I'd like one but our lousy AUD exchange rate, like less than 0.70 to the USA means $250 becomes $350+ and then plus shipping. C'mon help out your Aussie mates :)

Sorry but I don’t have time to babysit anything like that. We have a pretty solid policy of no group buys. We already offer a non-expiring discount for MUD members, and can’t really afford to go beyond that. Have shipped quite a few to AUS already. Have combined shipping for folks, 2 brackets can fit in one box and basically you just split an extra 35$ with a buddy. Happy to do that any time.

Sorry but I don’t have time to babysit anything like that. We have a pretty solid policy of no group buys. We already offer a non-expiring discount for MUD members, and can’t really afford to go beyond that. Have shipped quite a few to AUS already. Have combined shipping for folks, 2 brackets can fit in one box and basically you just split an extra 35$ with a buddy. Happy to do that any time.
Overseas manufacturing beckons

Ok. Stupid question I’m sure but why a rear Panhard bracket and not a front?

You’re bound to get some folks who say it doesn’t matter, but putting your panhard and steering link in a situation where they are non-parallel makes for weird handling in our book.

Overseas manufacturing beckons

Apparently I missed where you posted your MUD discount.

Any Aussies reading this let me know. I don't have any mates :-(

Any Aussies reading this let me know. I don't have any mates :-(

Time to get some! Any 4x4 shops around where you are? Maybe they'd be interested in getting a bigger box shipped over with a handful to sell to their customers? If you know of any places like that, put them in touch.

So, with this thing put on my short list, although other things kept getting in the way and not sure how well it would work for me, holy s***e am i glad i did it. Even at low speeds i could feel a difference. Mind you i have a panhard with 271k mile bushings, along with blown front bushings, no front sway bar, stock rear sway bar, 3” lift on 37’s, this thing rocks. Wandering seem to lessen, truck wants to drive strait, just more effortless to drive.

I cannot fathom how it helps that much merely moved up a couple inches. I was pnwnd by geometry today.

So, with this thing put on my short list, although other things kept getting in the way and not sure how well it would work for me, holy s***e am i glad i did it. Even at low speeds i could feel a difference. Mind you i have a panhard with 271k mile bushings, along with blown front bushings, no front sway bar, stock rear sway bar, 3” lift on 37’s, this thing rocks. Wandering seem to lessen, truck wants to drive strait, just more effortless to drive.

I cannot fathom how it helps that much merely moved up a couple inches. I was pnwnd by geometry today.
Kinda like every lift kit should include one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom