Delta front bumper with hoop and Baja design (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone mount the lp9’s on a delta bumper with a hoop? I get a measurement of 5” from bumper top face to bottom of hoop. Not sure I can find a tube mount bracket that is wide enough for all 3 bolt holes for the lp9 mount.

@Dirty Koala has them but I seem to remember some alterations needed to be made, but I can't keep everyone's builds straight. lol

b93c33e3-91ae-43a4-a030-6504e876ad88-jpeg.2826924

I fit 3 LP9 Pros on my Delta bumper without any modifications other that the holes to bolt them on.

Care to post here for all to know?
Different questions was asked via email. He asked what the measurement between top of bumper and bottom of tube was, it’s 4.75”.

It would be incredibly tight to put 3 LP9s on the hoop, maybe not fit, would depend completely on how you mount.

Attached pics are tape next to hoop, drill template for triple LP9s (the pattern with tape next to it is for 3 LP9 inside full grille guard like @Dirty Koala install above), and screenshot of CAD to be clear which bumper is being discussed here.

The drill pattern for grille guard + 3 LP9 requires different hardware than is supplied with lights and careful attention when installing because the lights are so close together. About 19-3/8" or so outside-outside of the bolt holes, and seems like less than that for flat tube of the hoop.

IMG_0189.jpeg
IMG_0191.jpeg
Screen Shot 2018-09-21 at 4.10.47 PM.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom