Delivery date for FJC? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Do any of you guys who have ordered a an FJC have a pickup date yet? There 's a guy over on the Hummer forum who said he will be picking up his between the 6th-13th of March.

I thought the release date was the 21st, but do not know for sure. I know the dealer here in denver will not get his until close to that date. Maybe the individual dealers can release the vechicle when they get it, but again do not know for sure. later robbie

Depends on where you are at.....Thay are in the port in portland now prob. in Long Beach also .Was informed that the dealers where to get some kind of training this week for final delivery instructions ect. Well see.... call your dealer talk to the sales mngr. thay would know.If thay will tell you anything is a different story all depends on who you are dealing with. Kind of a benifit to be in So Cal there should be no shortage of them here with a couple hundred dealers geting 8-10 each..................

Mine is currently in New York. According to my dealer the port has instructions to hold the trucks there until the 27th release date. No idea if he is right, but that is where mine is right now.

I saw a blue one in Portland this evening on the road.

TopoWest said:
Do any of you guys who have ordered a an FJC have a pickup date yet? There 's a guy over on the Hummer forum who said he will be picking up his between the 6th-13th of March.

Heh. I kind of toyed with buying an FJ for my wifie's birthday
which is April 19. Curious enough to go in last night and
talk to Stevinson Toyota in Golden, CO.

They said they have pre sold 25 of these bad boys. At list.
And when the FJs do start coming in, they will sell every other
one off the floor and allocate the other 1/2 to fulfilling pre
orders.

I asked about the chances of seeing them start to come in
by April 19. He checked with the boss and came back
saying "May or June."

Is he uninformed or are other dealers blowing smoke about
these March deliveries ? Or could there be that large a
difference in when different regions will start seeing their
allocations ?

:confused:

This could get interesting :popcorn:

Paul

I had one dealer tell me between March 23rd and April 8th. Another told me that their first one lands March 18th... though I also had dealers last month tell me March 6th, so we'll see.

Our club is supposed to work with our local dealer on a truck show/FJ release day sometime in March. He says they will get them this month.

Later,

Atlanta Metro Delivery

I checked with 3 different dealers on the north side of town - they all said 3-7 for delivery date and no pre-selling. Haven't had a chance to check back yet though.

Local Brunswick, GA dealer claims one is arriving this coming Wednesday or Thursday that is a customer order. We shall see. :rolleyes:

Last week my FJC arrived at the port in Vancouver; I will take a week or two to ship it to Edmonton (seems like a long time to me but who knows how they come, i am guessing train)

I called Courtesy Toytota (Winter Park Fl) yesterday, the salesman said they should have one next week. I gave him my phone #, and asked him to call me when they have one so I can take a look.

Deliveries in SW Florida

I put down a deposit at a SW Florida dealership last week. The dealer had just learned he had a Voodoo Blue 4x4 AT FJC scheduled for delivery on 13 March. He arranged a swap with another SE Region dealer for a Titanium 4x4, my preference. There was an immediate update saying that Toyota was restricting distribution until March 21. They say I should have the vehicle by the end of that week.

Price was $30,360 (Base, $23,300; Convenience Package, $1840; Upgrade Pkg #2, $2620; Mats, Hitch Receiver, Roof Rack and Toyoguard Plus, $1926; Delivery, $650; Fuel Surcharge $23.35).

my local new jersey dealership guys looked at me like i had two head when i asked last week about the new fj cruiser.
the sales MANAGER said "its a concept car, your never gonna see one for years!"
I've heard others say they have got vague info when THEY asked as well.
anyone care to pipe in?
hammer

hammer1 said:
my local new jersey dealership guys looked at me like i had two head when i asked last week about the new fj cruiser.
anyone care to pipe in?
hammer

knob.
are they just not paying any attention at all?

Due date 3/26 here in So. Seattle area

My local dealer called this morning and asked if I was interested in putting my 1974 FJ-40 on there showroom floor, as sort of a retro look for the new FJ he said one would be in the showroom the morning of the 27th

Thinking it over..........could use the room in the garage.........Now just thinking what I want in return for the loan

In2cruisers said:
My local dealer called this morning and asked if I was interested in putting my 1974 FJ-40 on there showroom floor, as sort of a retro look for the new FJ......Now just thinking what I want in return for the loan
Substantially discounted parts for life and a screaming deal on an FJC (should you decide to buy one). That's the deal I settled on to display my FJ25 at the local dealership.

hammer1 said:
anyone care to pipe in?
hammer

Well, if you're planning on getting one, don't buy it from them. I'd go out of my way to get it somewhere else and then drive it back to that Manager and see what he has to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom