Deleting fender flares, what can I use for mud flaps? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've been wanting to get rid of the fender flares for a while, but last winter hurried it along when I tore off a rear mudflap backing over a snow mound, it pulled out one of the flare tabs too.

What are people using for mudflaps? can someone post some pics of their set up? Do I have to do anything with the bumper endcaps? I don't have running boards anymore either.

Thanks!

"Talk about Mud Flaps, my girls got'em" - Spinal Tap

Subscribed, I was just looking at my lifted 80 last night trying to figure out what people are doing. Which i suspect from all the pictures I looked at is nothing.

I believe you can still buy the factory non-flare mudflaps from Toyota. You could also use some universal "rally" mudflaps.

I ripped mine off. Plugged the holes and raptor lined it a month ago. When I removed the flares there was a couple pounds mud and dirt that had been in there for who knows how long. I re sprayed the rock sliders and like the result

10CA1D8B-8C4C-4BC7-B323-DF9D80AFDA00.jpeg

BE514B3F-3173-4378-8D29-59F85ECA7305.jpeg

I ripped mine off. Plugged the holes and raptor lined it a month ago. When I removed the flares there was a couple pounds mud and dirt that had been in there for who knows how long. I re sprayed the rock sliders and like the result

View attachment 2410285

View attachment 2410286
What did you do about the bumpers? Can you send pictures?

These are sexy as hell!

1598016585011.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom