For Sale delete (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This seems to a bit of a goat-rodeo?

Reactions: HGB
This seems to a bit of a goat-rodeo?

Could not agree more. Both my brother and I tried to buy it... “dealer/owner/friend of dealer/familiar with dealer guy” don’t want to do a deal at a reasonable price. These rigs don’t sit if they’re in good shape and priced accordingly. I bought a black one and my brother is working on a different one now. Best of luck to whoever is selling this?

BOUGHT IT! Near Perfect vehicle. I posted details in "Current 200 Prices"

jealous. good looking rig.

Just purchased the MUD advertised 2009 LX570 , White with Beige leather in Collage Station TX. The seller/dealer pulled down/deleted the ad due to some MUD members (brothers) who think they are the ones setting market value due to what they "heard" what one similar sold for. Poor guy, he pulled down the ad here due to being harassed by a MUD member!
I BOUGHT IT! 2009 1 owner Mid TX. truck with EVERY service (on time) documented at a Toyota dealer! Tires, windshield wipers everything, came from the Toyota dealer. It also came with paper receipts for ALL the services, window sticker and receipts for the aftermarket upgrades, full set of Weather tech mats ect when purchased new.
Truck was purchased new and driven by a "wealthy" woman who never missed a scheduled service. The truck was detailed monthly by a Very high end shop using only McGuire commercial products. I ran my finger over the paint and It felt like silicone...the nterior is a 9.7 of 10 and near Perfect. Exterior is a 9.5, NO bumper corners scratched, no hail dings, nothing, just darkening at the edges of the Lexus Chip Gaurd clear bra. and a light 1/2" curb rash on one rim. I drove it home to Tulsa OK. on I-35 at 80 on cruise and got 15,72mpg to 16.33mpg hand calculated. Window sticker shows $87,788.00, truck has 148K and every option works correctly .
$23,000.00 Cash.

Good for you RDunkin....
To me, the monetary value of an item, in this case a vehicle, depends on two people and two people only...the buyer and the seller!
...if I want it and I have the money, I'll get it!
I'm with you, it's shameful that here or any other club someone tries to "set" a value on anything!

Good for you RDunkin....
To me, the monetary value of an item, in this case a vehicle, depends on two people and two people only...the buyer and the seller!
...if I want it and I have the money, I'll get it!
I'm with you, it's shameful that here or any other club someone tries to "set" a value on anything!

I offered him $23,450 5-6 weeks ago and my brother did two weeks ago. Nobody harassed him, he just didn’t want to budge from his price which is his right but it’s obvious that you got a good deal because he realized what the market dictates. It’s simple economics, a matter of supply and demand which are correlated. Nobody is bullying anybody, he’s not poor. He seems to have come around and it’s likely that me and other mud members helped you get the price you did. Enjoy the rig! It looked very clean, and no accident history which is a huge bonus. Happy mudding!

Another thing- he misled the MUD community and was not clear if he was the owner of the truck, the dealership, or what his relationship/agency was. That in my opinion is something a MUD member should be held accountable for. Also repeatedly stating publicly on the forum he is flexible on price, only to come down $400 from a $25,600 list price is not good business practice. I spent a lot of time trying to be reasonable. After I moved on, my brother tried. This rig had sat for so long and it’s because he didn’t want to sell at market price. After many mud members started to feel the deal was foul, he came to terms and appears to have sold it to Dunkin for less than he could have sold it to myself or my brother as I bet he had no more offers. Again- where did anyone bully him? We called him out for being vague (at best) about his agency as it pertained to the car. Enjoy it in good health, anyway. Mud guys should stick together, not run away.

Another thing- he misled the MUD community and was not clear if he was the owner of the truck, the dealership, or what his relationship/agency was.

^THIS
OP wasn't very clear on his relationship to the vehicle. Still not sure whether OP owned the truck, the dealership, or was a flipper. Either way, congrats to the new owner.

Ummm you don’t know what I sold it for but it was above yours and your brothers offers.

Apparently the mods on this site don’t care about thread crapping.
The classified sections are a joke because of people like HGB.

Ummm you don’t know what I sold it for but it was above yours and your brothers offers.

Apparently the mods on this site don’t care about thread crapping.
The classified sections are a joke because of people like HGB.

He posted the sales price in the recent sales price thread and it was $500 lower than I (later my brother) offered you. The mods would want clarity in the classifieds section, and it’s FAR from a joke. So many rigs are bought and sold here without ever hitting a third party site like autotrader et. al. I never “crapped” on your thread my friend. We are all hear to better the community, and transparency when selling a vehicle is integral to the credibility of the MUd Forums. So many people have bought and sold rigs because of this very forum, including me.

Look at our post history, we contribute to this forum as much as we’re able to, and we consider the MUD forum a brotherhood. Let’s help each other and build it up, not ruin the credibility. Glad you got a sale, and hope you enjoy your time in any cruiser you may have yourself. Cheers.

What a ridiculous thread

Reactions: HGB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom