For Sale delete (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Aggie, is that your personal vehicle? looks to be in great shape!

They're very firm on price. Service history on LexusDrivers looks a bit concerning if I am remembering the right rig. Thoughts? I'm in the market for this exact color LX.

New alternator installed 2 weeks ago.

Will listen to reasonable offers.

I’ve been texting you from the 310 number for quite some time. You say good luck when I make an offer and come down $200 from your asking price.

If you are serious about a potential sale go ahead and text me with your counter offer since I’ve made quite a few reasonable offers based on the year, condition and mileage. My funds are ready to be wired.

Didn't know you were a mud member, I get a lot of people texting ridiculously low offers. Ill text you tomorrow.

So this IS your personal vehicle right, I'm confused, why did you say it isn't ? Are you selling it on Consignment thru the Dealer ?

I believe he's a third party dealer; I was interested but we couldn't reach an agreement on price and I picked up a black 200 series lx

It’s at a dealership that I am familiar with.
The LX was owned locally.

as in MY dealership

wow you guys are like sherlock holmes

Last edited:
It’s at a dealership that I am familiar with.
The LX was owned locally.

I thought you were the acting agent on this. My brother is currently trying to negotiate with you, is there someone else he should talk to who is the decision maker? I’m confused.

You should clarify; there are conflicting stories. If you’re familiar with the dealership why are you negotiating on their behalf or rejecting offers as you did with me multiple times through text message?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom