For Sale (DELAWARE) IRONMAN Foam Cell Pro 200 Series rear coil springs - (2" Lift) Performance Load (0-660) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I recently purchased a IRONMAN Foam Cell Pro 2" Lift kit for my 2014 Land Cruiser. The rear springs were designed for more of a constant load and actually lifted the rear of my truck 3" instead of the advertised 2" of lift. I will never install a heavy after market rear bumper or cargo boxes etc. so I decided to remove them after about 2K miles and replace them with ARB 2721's.
I just had the front end aligned and didn't want to crank the front up another inch just to turn around and pay for another alignment job. The rear was just to high for me. These springs would be perfect for you if you plan on adding a lot of weight or towing a trailer etc.
The coil springs are in like new condition. FYI, I sprayed painted them black because I did not like the lime Green color.

Make me an offer and I can arrange shipment.
Rear springs For Sale only.

IMG_4422 (1).jpg

Stock Suspension
IMG_6215.jpg

3" Lift with IRONMAN 4X4 performance Coil Springs (0-660)
Land Cruiser Foam Cell Pro 2 inch Suspension Kit 0-660lbs.PNG

Foam Cell Pro.PNG

IMG_6722.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,
I am curious how the ARB springs have performed for you. I recently installed Ironman foam cells with the performance load springs. The back is noticeably higher. I’m thinking of either cranking up the front or swapping out the springs. Thank in advance for any insights you can offer.

Hi,
I am curious how the ARB springs have performed for you. I recently installed Ironman foam cells with the performance load springs. The back is noticeably higher. I’m thinking of either cranking up the front or swapping out the springs. Thank in advance for any insights you can offer.
I just didn't like how high the rear was sitting and the front seemed to be just the right height after installation. I decided to switch to the ARB 2721 progressive rear coil springs. Removing the Ironman Performance springs dropped and adding the new ARB's give me a 2" total rear lift like I originally wanted. The front could still stand to come up another .5" to .75 by adjusting the coil overs. This would require another alignment. That would give me the ideal stance I prefer but I am very pleased with the new look and ride so far. I haven't had a chance to over weight the vehicle with people and gear for driving on the beach. That will ne the true test because when it was stock I had 8 people, a roof rack and hitch rack loaded up and it was bouncing off the bump stops in the rear while driving on uneven surfaces in the sand. It literally scared the crap out of me because I thought I was going to damage something. Now it looks like it will perform excellent with the new set up. If I was going to add a heavy duty rear bumper and load the rear with gear the performance sprints may have helped to level it off. I will keep my truck stock and never go off road other than the occasional trip to the drive on beaches in Delaware.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom