December ROTM 2014 - Red Creek 12/28/2014 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Running boards were easy. After pulling the driver's side off I determined the one are bought are in better shape then the one of 4Runner that spend time in Oregon. Searched last couple of days for all the pieces of my old CB with no luck.:mad: After forgetting to bring back my Superflow MV50 from the cabin over Thanksgiving I'm been search for one at descent price local. No luck so ordered one from Amazon. Still hasn't showed up.:bang: Even if I had my camping gear in town my wife goes to work Monday morning and I have to be home. Guess I'll try another time.

Pep Boys on Bell has the MV50 on the shelf, or at least they did a year ago.

Day trip only

Pep Boys on Bell has the MV50 on the shelf, or at least they did a year ago.

I checked their web site and didn't see it. I did check their store today at 75th ave and Peoria. They had a Masterflow but it was a lighter duty. Lowes or Home Depot didn't have anything. While not a Puma I AutoZone or Napa do not list it. O'Reilly's show it as available but with Tax it almost $100. Amazon was under $60 including tax with free shipping. I did find it on Walmart's site a week or so, list as out of stock. Looked again and can't find it. If I could I was going to see if O'Reilly's would a price match. I bought my other one from Costco years ago. Couldn't find it on their website and checked two Costco. Over all I'm not happy with much site search engine. Put 12 volt air compressor in and on Walmart's site about every tenth item is a 12 volt compressor. Even O'Reilly's site who have it if you put it in as Superflow MV50 it doesn't come up.:bang:

Tina and inRe doing the day trip only.

Is there a ham frequency?

Day trip for me too.
Plenty of compressors, I'll bring an extra one for you John.
Ham usually 146.46

Don't have a ham but that shouldn't bother me. Thanks for the offer Murf I'll plan on making it.

That was a hell of trip fellas, way more than i expected! :cheers:

What a great run. Tina and I had such a good time. Thank you for putting this one together. Will be posting photos and videos soon.

Really a great bunch. Special thanks to everyone who spotted and very happy that we had no significant carnage.

Probably my best picture of the day.
image.jpg

13 trucks in all, we must have missed Lauren or there was a change.

Not a great sot but it was getting dark, too dark for my crappy phone.

image.jpg

wait, what ?

you couldn't get all the way down to the river ?

what were the obstacles ? - I remember being parked right there for scouting last year - just a bit further ahead . . .

Last edited:
:cool:

Special thanks to the spotters (Saddletramp, LCPhil, Murf & Marcus) for helping us get through some tight spots with no damage. I banged one of my factory sliders a bit, but incidentally - it's exactly where I already had a ding from a prior run - and not enough to require changing them out for a spare. Great company along the way, and also wanted to thank Marcus for heading out Bloody Basin in our two-ship; it may not have been any shorter, but I would hazard a guess that it was slightly faster to get home for us on the North end. Have a great week,

The creek has moved some things around, created new holes and exposed more rock. The going was slow and with daylight fading, we decided turning around and getting back out with all the rigs un damaged was the smart thing.

pics . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom