Events/Trails December Meeting/trail run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Instead of doing the monthly Tuesday meet up due to covid and all the rules I think we are going to change it up to a snow run/ wheeling trip the weekend of the 12/13. We will pan out the details on the email thread but I will repost them here also once we get it all figured out.

Drive lines and a tranny are required mods for this run...unless you want to Fred Flintstone it.

I have a rear drive line... so I would just need a Barney to push me through the tough stuff! lol

Call up tom woods drivelines and you could have it by the middle of next week, probably the most cost effective way also.

Call up tom woods drivelines and you could have it by the middle of next week, probably the most cost effective way also.
I will keep that in mind! My biggest issue is that I didn't want to spend the money on the 3 speed drive lines, that I am currently driving. I wanted to wait to get the 4 speed in and then get the new permanent shafts. Anyone up for trans swap party weekend?! LOL!!

For anybody not on the cruiserheads email the trail run will be this Saturday.

Meet - 9am stinker station at 84 and hwy21 (Albertsons parking lot)
Heading up to Idaho city and taking road 304 to see if we can make it to a fire lookout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom