December meet? (1 Viewer)

December Meet this month?

• Yes, lets meet the 16th

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Nah, lets wait until January, this month is crazy

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
With Christmas and related Holidays now beginning, it is worth asking the question whether we should have a meet this month. Should we meet this month or wait until January?

I daily drive my 200, so everywhere I go is my own personal LC meeting. Bringing out the 40 is a different story (Christmas boxes from the attic surround the 40 in my garage, etc)

I'm game for some sort of showing for a little while, preferably prior to Christmas day, otherwise likely OOT.

I usually get to the Oasis early (7-7:30) and leave early. It gets a little nuts by 9 or so, which is why they're moving to a larger parking lot.

The local Toyota off-road group usually occupies the near back corner of the dirt parking lot past the main parking lot, which is across the street from the parking garage. You can't miss it. I met a couple of this club's members in that area a couple of months ago. I don't remember names for 30 seconds though, so two months is a challenge...

The show is usually $5 for charity.

I’m planning on heading to C&C tomorrow. Anyone else still planning to go? I’ll be bringing the 80 since the 40 has no doors at the moment and it looks like it will be a bit nippy in the AM.

I’m planning on heading to C&C tomorrow. Anyone else still planning to go? I’ll be bringing the 80 since the 40 has no doors at the moment and it looks like it will be a bit nippy in the AM.
I plan on going. What time are you thinking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom