December HAMOM 🤷🏽‍♂️ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Damn, I was gonna try to be up there but I'm still recovering from a motorcycle accident I had last month...

Good luck on the build! Be sure to post pictures when y'all're done! I'm super interested in how it turns out
Damn that sucks. Hope you heal soon.

What beer should I pick up? @IcutYourCruiser, your a Bud man right?
I don't think you can go wrong with IPAs... Last I heard, @IcutYourCruiser isn't going to make it.

@White Sheep do you plan on getting there Friday? If so, what time? Adam won't be getting home until after 6pm, but we can access the shop anytime we want. I can probably get there as early as 4/4:30.

I don't think you can go wrong with IPAs... Last I heard, @IcutYourCruiser isn't going to make it.

@White Sheep do you plan on getting there Friday? If so, what time? Adam won't be getting home until after 6pm, but we can access the shop anytime we want. I can probably get there as early as 4/4:30.
Yes I coming Friday after work. I think I'll get there around 5:30/6pm. I think @roflbox is planning on coming Friday evening too.

I've already pulled the 80 into the shop and got things mostly cleaned up and ready to go. I need to make a little more space and also pick up some argon/co2, then everything should be all set. I'm still planning to be home around 6ish unless I can get out of the work thing earlier.

I'll be there Friday after work. Will need to leave by 4 on saturday unfortunately. Tis the time of year for xmas parties.

@White Sheep looks like I'm out. I got an emergency call this evening from my sister and I have to go and help her out this weekend with some family stuff.

If I end up getting back early, I'll still try to make it out there.

@White Sheep looks like I'm out. I got an emergency call this evening from my sister and I have to go and help her out this weekend with some family stuff.

If I end up getting back early, I'll still try to make it out there.
Sorry to hear that. Hope everything is alright.

20221209_191926_HDR.jpg
20221209_200409_HDR.jpg
20221209_203231_HDR.jpg
20221209_203424_HDR.jpg
20221209_203528_HDR.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom