December Elections for EVP, Secretary, WIR, and EIR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tornadoalleycruisers.com
This December we need to elect EVP, Secretary, WIR, and EIR. I'll make it no big secret that I really like the way this administration has worked together and that I don't really see a need for change.
I've really dorked this by not getting this info in the SEPT/OCT TT so that general membership can have more time to have a say in nominations. To this end, I'm posting here, it's the best I can do at this point and I'm very sorry about that.
Please make any nominations expeditiously.

WIR = Western Individual Rep
EIR = Eastern Individual Rep
EVP = Exec Vice President
Secretary = well, that outta be obvious....lol

E. The EXECUTIVE VP shall assist the President and act as President during the absence of the President. The EVP shall coordinate all TLCA sanctioned events and be responsible for maintaining event reconciliation records. The EVP shall have the authority to approve event budgets and event flyers.

J. The WESTERN IR shall be responsive to the individual members in their region. Regions shall be set in the Standard Operating Procedures.

K. The MOUNTAIN/CENTRAL IR shall be responsive to the individual members in their region. Regions shall be set in the Standard Operating Procedures.

L. The EASTERN IR shall be responsive to the individual members in their region. Regions shall be set in the Standard Operating Procedures.

All in the bylaws....

From Tony Twiddy

Just posting here for the record so's I don't forget...

"Hello All...

I'd like to make nominations for the upcoming elections.

EVP - Jennifer Lorincz
Secretary - Erik Christianson

I will be forthcoming with WIR nominees after querying the club.

Respectfully submitted

Tony"

Comeon.. Great group to work with, flexable hours, plenty of shop talk, Anyone interested in volunteering please let us know and we'll get you nominated..

BTW, here is the coverage map for the IRs.
repmap.gif

TTT, If anyone has a nomination please contact any TLCA BOD Member and we will note it at the next BOD Meeting..
Cushy office, Personal executive washroom! Minibar is in the office.. The limo is available for functions as well..

tornadoalleycruiser said:
TTT, If anyone has a nomination please contact any TLCA BOD Member and we will note it at the next BOD Meeting..
Cushy office, Personal executive washroom! Minibar is in the office.. The limo is available for functions as well..
sorry...i wiped out the minibar and the limo is up on blocks right now. :D

nuclearlemon said:
sorry...i wiped out the minibar and the limo is up on blocks right now. :D

Min-bars are for the little bottles. Your stuff comes in jugs :D

EIR, and now MSVP

Hey Kids;
I got an email from Roger Theurer expressing interest in the EIR position. You all know Roger as the STLCA delegate, always attends bod meetings, serves on his local land use committees, standup guy. Anyone who comes to me asking "can I help" gets nominated;) Be careful what you ask for Roger, you just may get it!
Also, Nolan Grogan would like to step back from MSVP. His life has gotten busy and complicated, and he feels he's not able to committt the time to do the quality of job he wants to do. I totally respect that, and thank Nolan for the great job to date! Matt Farr from Rising Sun in CO gets my nomination for this job. He bid on both our web projects, has helped us with other marketing needs, and is currently also serving as Commander of Rising Sun in CO. He's excited about the job, and I think he'll be a great assett to TLCA!

Thx-chef

For Western IR, from Wasatch Cruisers

Forwarded from my emial:

Alan: I would like to nominate Cory Fillmore or Wasatch Cruisers for
WIR. This is late in coming, but I have not had a chance to talk to him
about it until now.

Dan Davis.
TLCA Delegate, Wasatch Cruisers

for western IR

Ross Woody emailed me today expressing interest in the WIR position as well. I'm happy to nominate anyone with the urge to volunteer their time to the cause...

thanks y'all

chef

Any individual TLCA members from the mountain/central territory out there reading this, please contact me direct on any voting preferences you may have. My email, postal address and phone number are in Toyota Trails.

Hi all, I'm Cory Fillmore. Me being nominated came about when our TLCA rep., Dan Davis, reported back to our club that no one had been nominated for the Western Individual Rep. position with the TLCA. I was kind of dumbfounded, I thought there'd be several people to choose from. I sort of have the mafia attitude of "as I do for you, you do for me", and the TLCA has definitely "done" for me.

My chapter club is Wasatch Cruisers based along the area around Salt Lake City and extending along the Wasatch Front. I've been in the TLCA and Wasatch for 5 years. I've drive a 1997 80 series and have more of an interest in family wheeling trips than hard core stuff. I've served as Vice President of our club and have been editing and laying out our club's newsletter for the past 2 years.

As I look at the Western Individual Rep. position, I see that it covers a LOT of rural area. I guess I see the area as it's own "club", full of individuals that belong to the TLCA, that may never meet except for exchanging emails or communcating through forums like this one, but still have the common bond of their love for Land Cruisers. All these individuals need a voice that reports to the TLCA, and that's what I hope to accomplish. If you have questions, feel free to email me or call:

fzj80@comcast.net

Thanks to Dave Connors and my club for the nomination.

I can give a quick bio on myself.. I've been nominated for the TLCA Secretary position. I've served on the TLCA Bod for a # of years currently as the TLCA Secretary, I'm sometimes slow in getting the minutes out and for that I will try to do better if re-elected. I am the president of the TornadoAlleyCruisers Chapter of the TLCA and have a 1964 FJ45, a 1976 FJ40 and a 1988 FJ62 in my LandCruiser section of my vehicle fleet. I enjoy the TLCA and the people, rarely miss a meeting unless it's because I"m wheelin. I try to attend as many TLCA Sanctioned evens as economically possible during the year but am geographically challeneged in attending many on the western side of the Country. Some of my strengths I will bring to the position are knowledge of the current officers and my working relationship with them, my knowledge of the TLCA process and a smile!
Plus those that know me, I kinda live Cruisers so I try to stay involved as much as possible.

As with most TLCA positions they are voluntary so if anyone is interested in running for an open position, please let one of the Exec BOD members know and we will nominate you for any and all open positions!
If you have questions regarding my ability to be the TLCA secretary or about the TLCA or TornadoAlleyCruisers please let me know and I will do my best to address them..
Thank you for reading.. Erik Christiansen, TLCA Secretary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom