December Announcement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey fellow Cruiserheads,

I won't be planning any meet-up this month. I myself am pretty booked up every weekend and I imagine some of y'all will be busy too. We'll pick it up after the holidays.

I may be able to make it out to this month's Cars and Coffee, which is Sunday, the 16th (8-12)! It's always a cool event and we hang out with the Texas Toyota Coalition group.

Happy Holidays!!

Understandable. I think we’re all pretty booked up. I know I am.

You reminded me though that I had an idea... We should try to put together a meet at Hiddeb Falls or some other off road venue. I’d love to have an excuse to hit some trails. I know the Roundup is in March, I plan on attending. So we would need to space that out probably.

For sure! I know most of us want to do some kind of off road run. I’m definitely gonna plan something soon and HF is an option. Funny I was thinking March but forgot about Roundup.

Sound the alarm and organize a workday. We can bang it out.

Sounds familiar.

I’m down. Would love to wrench on a 40. Haven’t touched one since rebuilding the knuckles on a customers rig.

... and I'm really good at holding beer and making observations that benefit no one. Would love to help on the 40.