December 4th meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ClemsonCruiser

Supporting Vendor
Threads
December 4th road clean-up and parts swap will begin at 930 on river falls road. Some of us will be meeting up for breakfast at 800 at anut sues.

Directions:
highway #11 where Aunt Sue's is located
Just head north and look for the F-Mart and a bunch of cruisers.
River Falls Road is on highway #11. 15 minutes or so from Sue's.
Past the merge with 276 and before Cleveland

Good to see you found it david................. I will be there bright and early sat. at anut sues...I might even have the old 40 back together with her freshly rebuilt 2f.....

Anyone intrested in wheeling after the clean up?

Thanks for getting me added to the mailing list David and I'll see you at the crack of dawn at aunt sues.

Well im actualy in Columbia and wont likely make it to the Dec 4th meeting but I would love to be added to the mailing list and join you guys for a few rides. My current e-mail is Michael.harness@ferguson.com

71 FJ-40, 351W, NP435, 36 PJ Dirt Grips, Aussie frount, welded rear, etc...

Michael

Michael, that is no problem at all we will get you added to the mailing list, and i will keep you informed of rides and so forth. The next big ride I know of is going to be a MLK day trip up to Tellico to do some wheeling. It is actually the Ga club (the leaky seals) that is going, but they are going to let us tag along too.......

So we will get you added to emailing list and I look forward to meeting you.
JP Virgo

sup fellas....

i'll be at the swap meet / get together a little late...i have an 8 o'clock final saturday morning. how queer is that?

hopefully the 40 will still be running, ha ha

see y'all

malphrus

Yo, guys!

yep.. I'll be at auntie's too. 'cept I will have my Official Trash Picker-Upper that I won at the raffle (I'd rather have that @#%$# Hi-Lift!)

I'll be bringing my 62 since I have to carry stuff. My 40 is finally up sporting an armoured transfer case.

Welcome Micheal from Cola! I hope to see you and your Cruiser soon.

Alex garc!a

Dagnabbit !!! If I didn't like the job I have so much, I'd change jobs just to get some full weekends off. 'Working Friday from 11pm to 7am..... possibly later. Have to be back Saturday night a 11pm. Need to be WIDE AWAKE :doh:

Yall have fun.

Thanks Clemson Cruiser for letting me know about the club forum.

john (who is driving the 40 to work now because the POS "Modern" high-tech Daimler-Chrysler vehicle took a dump...... again. :eek: (imagine that !))

thanks to all involved

Breakfast was swell. Nice turnout. Beautiful weather.
River Falls Road is so scenic with the falls,
fields, farms, ponds and streams along that 2 miles. I'm glad
it's clean. People who litter ought to be ashamed.
Swap meet is still in progress at Alan's shop on Chestnut Mountain.
U-Hauls and pickup/wagon loads went there.
I 'm good on parts so I headed home with some F-Mart hotdogs for lunch.
Mmmmmm...good.
Till we meet again,
When will it snow?

Any "meetings" held in the central/southern NC area? I'm in Winston-Salem area and looking for other cruiser folks in the area.
Thanks
Tom

nope sorry, the majority of the meetings are held in The Upstate SC area, Greenville and Easley............. I know it is a long drive for you but you are welcome anytime.........We have members in Atlanta, charlotte, western nc and as far away as Florida...................

JP

thanks - have some family in the Greenville area so a trip down not out of the question - but at 11-14 mpg in the cruiser - I might have to take out a 2nd mortgage!
Thanks, Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom