December 1994 FZJ80 seat part numbers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've got a Dec 1994 FZJ80 with manual seats and am fixing a failed recline mechanism on my front passenger seat. The online part diagrams don't seem to match what I've got.

Each seat uses two recline mechanisms similar to the 7251090K02 shown below. There's a bar between the two recline mechanisms along the axis of the two sides.

I cant find this bar on any diagrams, , and I can't find the specialty screws that attach the bar to each of the recline mechanisms. What I really need is a part number for replacement of the screws, as mine must have vibrated off and are lost.

Can anyone helps me sort this out?

Thanks....

Tom

One side of the recline mechanism:
1662930465573.png

Last edited:
So it appears the bar is the now discontinued 72501-60020..... I'm still trying to figure out what to do about the missing specialty screw, a screw with a cylindrical shaft to allow travel.

If this is the screw you are referring to, it seems to be nothing special as Toyota calls it a STD part.

6036F848-2081-4299-88F8-03B1BA42A2DF.png

Last edited:
Amazing!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

This is the best forum in existence!

T.

If this is the screw you are referring to, it seems to be nothing special as Toyota calls it a STD part.

View attachment 3112551
That's it!!!! The unique characteristic of this screw is a metal cylinder between the threading and the head, allowing the rod to have some free play and slide back and forth 1/4 inch or so.

Amazing!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

This is the best forum in existence!

T.
Don't thank me. I just took @baldilocks part number and threw it into the Toyota Parts Deal site.

Some other good sites for you would be PartSouq, Amayama, MegaZip and ToyoDiy. Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom