Death Valley Run-October 10th-15th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Apparantly South Pass out of Saline is currently closed due to boulders in the road. Not sure if this will be remedied by the weekend [originally posted on Sept 30th] This might require a little change in plans. Details to be discussed at the club meeting tomorrow.

If anyone is leaving Friday and coming back Sunday evening let me know. I want to ride shotgun and I will ship in for gas.
-Randy

John,

Thanks for the link.
They are all great pictures and makes me wanna go with you guys but next time. Actually, this is great motivation for me to get my 80 rolling so I can join you guys on next one.

Have fun this weekend guys!

:cheers:

Apparantly South Pass out of Saline is currently closed due to boulders in the road. Not sure if this will be remedied by the weekend [originally posted on Sept 30th] This might require a little change in plans. Details to be discussed at the club meeting tomorrow.

Maybe I missed something, but I thought meetings were on the first Tuesday of the month?

It's no wonder TLCaddict asked if I was going on the 7th and I said something like "I think they already had it this month".

Grrrr! :mad:

:confused:

BTW turns out because of the timing of the guys leaving a day earlier now, I won't be going. I can't get my son out of the soccer game on Sat morning. Why?

My wife is the team's coach :bang:

That should make it easier... :)

I think the outdoors are more important for the young uns.

Any pics from this last weekend's trip? If I can't go I want to see pics.

The trip was AWESOME! Six nights and six days of exploring, capped with some awesome mine tunnel exploration in the hills east of Olancha.

I'm gonna try and do a whole write up, but I've got a LOT of work to catch up on at the moment.

Here's a couple of teaser pics:
talc01.JPG
talc03.JPG

My tuck is finally running! Wish I had got it ready for the death valley weekend. Oh well, I'm ready for the next run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom