Events/Trails Death Valley Feb 11-14(15) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Someone got a bath today after all the mud on Hunter Pass. It pays to have a friend with a lift and hot water pressure washer

8220BD92-E754-4347-B00C-AE3E66FFAF42.jpeg

BA91D400-2A32-4DEA-A348-22944E4CE6AB.jpeg

Great photos Mark,

Ditto on the great trip, we were 12 rigs at the heaviest, I was a little worried having that many rigs but it became clear right away that everyone was a seasoned pro. We had an aggressive schedule but we stayed ahead of it most of the trip. The weather did not cooperate, we experienced strong winds 3 out of the 4 days, but I think we made the most of it and still had a great time. We also experienced a mild rain storm which is rare for DV and drove through some snow over Hunter Mtn. The camp fire conversations was one of the best parts and of course the food. A side from Justin's break down, which we took care of pretty quick, no one else had any trouble, but what else would you expect for a bunch of mostly 20+ year old Toyotas.

And thanks to everyone for tolerating my son's antics, he had a great time, it was extra special sharing the experience with his grandpa (Scott). Scott called me the next day super stoked on the trip, I think we may have a new member to the club.

Where are we going next?

Great photos Mark,

Ditto on the great trip, we were 12 rigs at the heaviest, I was a little worried having that many rigs but it became clear right away that everyone was a seasoned pro. We had an aggressive schedule but we stayed ahead of it most of the trip. The weather did not cooperate, we experienced strong winds 3 out of the 4 days, but I think we made the most of it and still had a great time. We also experienced a mild rain storm which is rare for DV and drove through some snow over Hunter Mtn. The camp fire conversations was one of the best parts and of course the food. A side from Justin's break down, which we took care of pretty quick, no one else had any trouble, but what else would you expect for a bunch of mostly 20+ year old Toyotas.

And thanks to everyone for tolerating my son's antics, he had a great time, it was extra special sharing the experience with his grandpa (Scott). Scott called me the next day super stoked on the trip, I think we may have a new member to the club.

Where are we going next?
Lead on Macbeth!

Man I wish I could have made it. So awesome!

Great trip, great pictures, ready for another. Just no mud, took hours getting it off.

How did the Gazelle tent hold up in the wind?
Been thinking about getting one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom