Death Valley Daze 2008 pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alvarorb

Color Geek in Charge
Threads
Website
www.arb-digital.com
Guys,

Pics from this year's Norcal Wagon's trip to Death Valley

shapeimage_1.jpg

Death Valley Daze 2008

Enjoy

Alvaro

Alvaro, nice trip & nice pics, thanks for sharing...:cheers:

Not a problem. It took me a while to post them. I've been traveling quite a bit.

Regards

Alvaro

very nice. Needs captions, though :)

any flats? how was the washboard situation?

very nice. Needs captions, though :)

any flats? how was the washboard situation?

Eric,

You are right, captions would be nice.
No flats. The washboards are there like always. But not too bad, all you have to do is to drive fast enough to find that sweet spot to smooth things out.

Alvaro

I gotta find a company that doesn't have a fiscal year end 3.31 so I can do this trip again! Damn I miss going.

i would have loved to go along on this one but i had to move to new place out in the sacto river delta. you guys come out here sometime, i mean alvaro and andrew but anyone else too. go across the j mack ferry to ryer island, stop and see the yellow house with white fence. thats me. youll see my cruiser in the driveway. cold beer in the fridge wont be visible until youre there but its there too!

had a great time last year intersecting with andrew et al but was on a different run so couldnt hang out too much. that was a mistake and i hope to remedy it next year!

one love
jah bill

There were some real photographers in that group!!:cheers:

I loved the gas price pic...thank God those are not the nationwide average...otherwise i would try and wheel in a corolla :doh:. great trip CA has alot to offer cruiserheads

barrypt5

Bill,

We should take you up on that offer.
The delta sounds nice on summer evenings, specially when the breeze is blowing.

Alvaro

yeah it looked like the 60 was a bit underrepresented dylan! glad you held up our rep out there.

cruiser party at my place anytime! bring tools because i need to replace a leaf in my back ome's and bring a kite because the breeze be a blowin!

one love
jah bill

I know this is a little late , But this was a killer trip.
Im all ready planning to go back.
One of the backlashes of this trip is Im now in the market for a real camera.

Thanks Alvaro for putting the pic's together!

ken

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom