Dear Mr. Domek sir: (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

KOWBOY

President
Threads
Website
www.elwoodwhitetrash.com
Your persistence is admirable sir. :D

In order not to abuse the other thread, I'll address your concerns seperatly (and perhaps other folks as well).

For starters, we ain't just a bunch of drunken idiots ..... we're just idiots that happen to be drunk most of the time. :D

Ya gotta be a TLCA member .... and ya gotta be a member of LSLC since we're a bastard chapter of 'em. Then we gotta vote whether or not we want ya. As Woody stated, our club members have all brought somethin' to the table. We know 'em ... we've wheeled with 'em .... we've drank with 'em ...

(The only exception is IanB ... we ain't got a damn clue who the hell that fawker is ... we were drunk when we voted for 'em. :D He ain't pissed us off yet though so he's still in .... but ain't gonna be no more exceptions.)

We did the Roundup and the Ramble. We gonna do ICBM in September and prob'ly Disney in October. We're based outta Elwood, 90 miles NE of Dallas just shy of Oaky Land. Meetin's are conducted nightly one week outta the month when I'm in town and nightly at our offical club events but are obviously not mandatory ... just a helluva lotta fun.

So in review ...
If'n ya ain't in TLCA, ya need to join.
Ya need to join LSLC, they gotta chapter in Houston also.
And as I said before ... show up at ICBM .... have a few beers ... do a little wheelin' ... and join our movement. :grinpimp:

:flamingo:

KOWBOY said:
We know 'em ... we've wheeled with 'em .... we've drank with 'em ...

(The only exception is IanB ... we ain't got a damn clue who the hell that fawker is ... we were drunk when we voted for 'em. :D He ain't pissed us off yet though so he's still in .... but ain't gonna be no more exceptions.)

:grinpimp:

Yeah I know I'm a slacker and haven't made it to an O-fishul White Trash Commune event. Between work and buying a new house the I have had no time and the '40 is still in pieces. I should be able to make ICBM or Disneyland though, even if its in the daily driver. I am looking forward to meeting you and drinking you all under the table :cheers: :flipoff2:

Bring it awn!

IanB said:
Yeah I know I'm a slacker and haven't made it to an O-fishul White Trash Commune event.
[/QOUTE]

Wonderin' if this would pull ya outta the woodwork. :grinpimp:

I should be able to make ICBM or Disneyland though, even if its in the daily driver.

That's a helluva effort there Sir. :cheers:
Both are sorta local-type gigs and not big events though. Mite want just look into a plane ticket and even leave the daily driver at home. However, just for the record, I trailered my junk 1200 miles to my first ICBM. :flipoff2:

I am looking forward to meeting you and drinking you all under the table :cheers: :flipoff2:

I don't know sir, Josh and Fro drink ALOT of beer. :grinpimp:

IanB said:
I am looking forward to meeting you and drinking you all under the table :cheers: :flipoff2:
Yeah, right! Nolen gave me a sippy cup so I can still drink when I am under the table.

I would like to make a request that all under-table activities remain an unspoken and unshared bond

KOWBOY said:
Mite want just look into a plane ticket and even leave the daily driver at home.

A flight I can do no prob. That may be the plan, count me in for ICBM. :bounce:

Whats the nearest airport?

KOWBOY said:
I don't know sir, Josh and Fro drink ALOT of beer. :grinpimp:

Well, no matter who is the last man standing, there are no losers in a beer drinking contest! :grinpimp:

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Sorry for hijacking your thread Mr Domek, sir. :whoops:

Sorry Mr Kowboy I did not realized you had this post. I feel honored and Thanks

I was expecting the answer on the other thread.

If you would show me where & who do I have to talk to to join the TLCA & LSCL I will appreciated.
For the record I am willing to pay the membership fees. and If required a case of beer in gratitude for your help.

Hey Kowboy,

For what it's worth from the resident Coonass, this guy seems alright to me - willin' to do whatever it takes to join the by gawd damned finest club in the land. He knows which side to be on when the takeover starts.

Thanks for the support TMAN, down here in Brownsville people are not that organized and The ones I know are not that much interested in a different club( Land Cruisers)

Most of them have J**PS or full size trucks.

Don't mention the takeover!!!!! Yet.

UmmmmmmHmmmmmm!

Hey Dave - your sig line don't show up too good with the color scheme Woody's got going here...sorta reads like you dun been demoted to the fella that's gotta stand over the barrell and watch the trash burn :flipoff2:

:beer: :beer:

Alittle OD green makes everything better!

DavidW said:
Don't mention the takeover!!!!! Yet.

Aww CRAP! Now I done gone and spilled the beans.

Maybe we'll be ok - HEY MR. DOMEK, DO NOT REPEAT ANYTHING YOU READ HERE TO ANYONE, OR SMOOTUS WILL KICK YOUR ASS!! :flipoff2:

:D :D :D

this to kowboy I have & Woody

I send Emails to the Chapter in Austin & San Antonio and no Answer.

May be you all can give me a correct email from someone that you know or that will be willing to help

If I will have to willing with the J$$ps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom