Dealer Service Operation Codes

Discussion in '80-Series Tech' started by snowcruiser, Oct 22, 2003.

1. snowcruiser

snowcruiser

C-Dan and other Yota gurus- Is there a way to find out specifically what the dealer operation codes mean on a summary history display? I have this report for the 80 I purchased earlier this year and have a brief description but would like to know if it is possible to get more details. I assume that all Toyota dealers use the same computer system so the codes should be generic and not dealer specific.

Example operation codes are: 00TOZ2 Lube, Oil, Filter or 47TOZ Axle/Differentia

This is directly from the Summary History Display at a given dealership based on the VIN number. Is there a master list of operation code descriptions? :-\

2. cruiserdan

cruiserdan SupportingVendor Emeritus Moderator

Land Cruiser Heritage Museum broom closet
    As far as I know, the only standardized op-codes are the ones associated with warranty repairs. Our service department uses self developed op-codes for customer-pay and internal repairs.
    I imagine you would need to get a list from the servicing dealer in order to make sense of the codes.

:cheers: D-

3. snowcruiser

snowcruiser

Thanks for clearing this up. I'll find out more from the service dept. :cheers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.