DEAL ENDED-Great deals on parts through Toyota (March 2022) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lexus has a 10% discount if you have Lexus only needs, like a timing belt for your 1UZ.

1669308107699.png

Pretty good deal going on at Stevinson Toyota West here in Denver: extra 15% off and free shipping: cyber weekend deal.

High pressure hose is $250 which isn’t too bad. Was $205 in the previous sale.

Which dealer was this?
It was Decatur. To his credit, Eric he called me a couple days after this post and got the stuff mailed out. He said he was finishing up the last 200 orders from that sale they received.

I now wish I ordered more during that sale. My 25yo radiator and hoses are long in the tooth, among other things.

@patrickfzj8097 : could you ask the dealer (Eric?) if/when they might do that special discount program again??

IMG_2809.png

Stevinson Toyota. Very glad I found this thread.

So, generally speaking--did those who ordered more common items get timely delivery? Meaning, was it only the big-ticket / large stuff that had the long delays?

Called Marietta Toyota for a few of my parts that have been sitting in queue for 6 weeks or so and while on the phone with them I asked if they’re going to have another mega-sale like they did last year.

I must’ve triggered some PTSD. After the parts pro came back to his senses, he just said, “ugh I have no idea. Big Toyota tells us when we’re doing these things. Last year was a mess.”

We laughed about the shît show that was last years sale and hung up.

Called Marietta Toyota for a few of my parts that have been sitting in queue for 6 weeks or so and while on the phone with them I asked if they’re going to have another mega-sale like they did last year.

I must’ve triggered some PTSD. After the parts pro came back to his senses, he just said, “ugh I have no idea. Big Toyota tells us when we’re doing these things. Last year was a mess.”

We laughed about the shît show that was last years sale and hung up.
I was wondering the same thing!! I have list of stuff waiting to see if they do a March madness sale...Last years was from the 12th-22nd if I recall so I think if they are going to do one we should see it in a few days....

Sooo was that a one-off after all? Had a year to get ready for it--and it's a no-show? :bang:

Just received an email this afternoon from Serra Toyota of Decatur: During last year's 50% sale they were a pain in the butt to work with and took months to deliver only one of my orders. Do not recommend doing business with this dealership but this may be a Toyota corporate sponsored sale at other dealerships.

1688156473690.png

Just received an email this afternoon from Serra Toyota of Decatur: During last year's 50% sale they were a pain in the butt to work with and took months to deliver only one of my orders. Do not recommend doing business with this dealership but this may be a Toyota corporate sponsored sale at other dealerships.

View attachment 3362106
I am not certain if this is a deal with South East Toyota (the distributor) dealers like the one last year or not.

However, I received all of my orders in a reasonably timely manner from Serra and would not hesitate to do business with them again. They admit that they were overwhelmed with orders and were also slow receiving items from the distribution centers, but did pretty well to get them turned around just so they could make more room, I am sure they have both static staff, warehouse space, and parts delivery.

I am not certain if this is a deal with South East Toyota (the distributor) dealers like the one last year or not.

However, I received all of my orders in a reasonably timely manner from Serra and would not hesitate to do business with them again. They admit that they were overwhelmed with orders and were also slow receiving items from the distribution centers, but did pretty well to get them turned around just so they could make more room, I am sure they have both static staff, warehouse space, and parts delivery.
I did ping my contact at this dealership and he responded to let me know the discount % is subtracted from his online pricing.

I haven’t compared the part numbers to my receipts from last sale, but will and post up my findings!

I ordered a short block and about 6k worth of other parts from Serra during the March of 22 sale - Once it hit the 1 year mark with no short block, I requested a refund. 2 months later I got my money back, but only after calling Toyota headquarters 3-4 times. All of my other orders arrived in 5-6 months.

Honestly I don’t think the delay was their fault at all, but the amount of ridiculous hoops I had to jump through to get a refund was painful. The parts manager did a pretty good job of ducking my calls for a month, but he always answered when Toyota HQ called.

In the end, I still order parts through them - just don’t order 10k worth of parts in the last hour of a sale where they have 30,000 large drunken impulse buy orders ahead of you…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom