Dead Pig...help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need help with my 1970 FJ55...the engine blew out on me and it looks like I'm going to need a new rebuilt engine. Any help on where to find one....the only place I've found is Man a Fre and they look very expensive....are they my only option at this point? I'm in southern Arizona and would appreciate any advice...
thanks in advance...
Luis

David Dearborn from Urban Landcruisers in Atlanta but thats probably to far. What happened to the current engine that makes it unfixable?

Luis,
I've got a 70 pig that has an F engine in it. It has about 150K documented miles on it with records of oilchanges etc. I'm doing a frame off rebuild on it and will be going with a 2F. It is still in the pig but most of the surrounding sheet metal is removed. Its yours for $100 if you come and remove it (the engine, not the pig!). I have a cherry picker available. I'm up in Mesa.
PM me if you're interested.
Mel

I also have a f motor, trans, and t-case from a '72 with low mileage. Sounds like the motor in Mesa is a screaming deal. If that falls through, PM me.

Seth

Hi Mel,

Thanks for the offer, I am interested in the engine. You are a lifesaver...I just messaged you....feel free to message me and we'll be in touch..

Luis

Hey Rush55,

If they guy in Marana is Tim Hill....I already called him and he doesn't seem to have any F2s in and suggested Man a Fre....I would go for the Man a Fre 2F rebuild but its actually out of my price range at this point :(

Luis

Tried calling over the weekend. No answer. Left my phone #'s. If you didn't get the message, PM me.
Mel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom