For Sale DE / '95 with 123k miles, aftermarket ARB lockers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(0, 34, 0)
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/622284655323122
Hey MUD. Thinking about seeing this in person. Would love to hear your impressions. I'm no mechanic but would want to have one look. Even better would be a MUD veteran. Thanks!

*I am not affiliated with the seller*

128k is extremely low. I'd buy this in a second :)

The pictures he provided of the undercarriage look clean but I'd climb under and look for rust and double check some of the leaks he's mentioned.

I'd imagine this thing could easily well for $16-$17k out west.

128k is extremely low. I'd buy this in a second :)

The pictures he provided of the undercarriage look clean but I'd climb under and look for rust and double check some of the leaks he's mentioned.

I'd imagine this thing could easily well for $16-$17k out west.
Definitely seems like a steal, the leaks are a bit of a red flag. Are these types of leaks considered common, or repairable?

Leaks are common. Search YouTube and the rest of the web to see what to look fore when buying an 80, a lot of good resources. I'd imagine this will get swooped up pretty quick unless there's something the seller isn't stating (salvage title?)

I see some painted over rust in those under pictures.

12.5 is a steal...you better hurry or someone will snipe you!

Looks like a killer deal except I'd double check those miles, usually that low of mile don't have blown out seats. And the undercoating might be covering a lot of rust problems. Could turn that steal of a deal into a nightmare.

Heater valve and hoses are original any hose with a cotter pin is original. Look at the phh which is above the starter if it has cotter pin it is original. I would save a couple grand to get everything under the hood fresh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom