For Sale DE: 1975 FJ40 Axle Parts + Other Misc Cruiser Parts/Accesories (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RWBeringer4x4

Mechanically Challenged
SILVER Star
Threads
Hey all,

I have a whole set of coarse spline axle components for sale. All worked flawlessly when pulled from my 1975 FJ40 when I converted to FJ62 disc brake knuckles. All prices are PLUS shipping, from Wilmington, DE, and OBO. I'll do my best to ship everything in USPS flat-rate boxes, unless I can get a lower price by shipping via another carrier.

In general, I'll try to give discounts if you take more parts. These things are just taking up space - I'd rather send them to someone in need than scrap them. The parts are currently greasy/filthy (and I'm keeping them that way to keep them from rusting) but if purchased, I will do my best to clean them up enough so that you aren't receiving a bio-hazzard ;). I'll also include any hardware (nuts, bolts, etc.) that I have leftover for whatever you buy. Let me know what you need!

Brake backing plates:

Two FJ62 vented disc backing plates, good condition, SOLD

4 FJ40 drum brakes: $10 each, $15/pr, $50 for all four (will remove soft/hard lines)

Backing Plates.JPG

Knuckle Components:

Will clean these up if sold (remove old bearings, races, etc.)

Coarse Spline Axles/Birfs: $30 each, $50/pr. Will separate but would rather sell assembled.

WARN coarse spline locking hubs: $50 for the pair - worked flawlessly when pulled

Small pattern steering knuckles: $30/ea, $50/pr

Small Pattern Steering arms: $15/ea, $25/pr

Spindles: threads and bushings in excellent condition, $20/ea, $30/pr

Hubs: $20/ea, $30/pr

Will sell the spindles, knuckles, hubs, and arms combined for $125

IMG_2314.JPG

MISC:

1970-mid 1975 FJ40 Brake Master Cylinder (for DRUMS), complete, but needs rebuild: $10

GM Pitman Arm keyed for Saginaw Steering box $10
FULL DISCLOSURE: The tie-rod end taper was not correct for my aftermarket FJ40-to-GM tie-rod end. Fit the steering box fine.

Misc.JPG

Stock FJ40 Center Console - slightly bent, minor surface rust, metal tapping screws around edges (have more pictures) may or may not be worth saving, $:10

IMG_0958.JPG

FJ40 tail light guards, one is slightly tweaked but salvageable, SOLD

IMG_0956.JPG

Again, I'm willing to be flexible on price, particularly if you want a few things. I'm mostly interested in finding these parts new homes!

Last edited:
Ill take the tail light guards

Sorry Im out..buddy that needed a set, wants to keep looking..??

FJ62 Backing Plates and Tail Light Guards SOLD.

Everything else is still up for grabs!

Update on the Center Console: PO was kind enough to put a bunch of metal tapping screws around the edges that I did not notice before. I'll sell it for $10, plus shipping.

@Don DeTar -

Sorry, somehow I missed this post - are you still looking for a center console? If you are, PM me so I don't miss you again. Sorry!

No problem, sorry to leave you hanging!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom