Wanted DC and DMV Area Any Year 100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
  2. LX470
Washington, District of Columbia United States
Mileage
Color
White
Hey y’all

Looking for a baselined or close to it 100 (year doesn’t matter) with no AHC in the DMV area.
Willing to spend 10 to 15k or slightly above depending on the rig.
I don’t have a car so it’s hard to meet up with someone outside of this area.
Please feel free to reply or shoot me a PM even if you’re not selling!

Thanks

Hey y’all

Looking for a baselined or close to it 100 (year doesn’t matter) with no AHC in the DMV area.
Willing to spend 10 to 15k or slightly above depending on the rig.
I don’t have a car so it’s hard to meet up with someone outside of this area.
Please feel free to reply or shoot me a PM even if you’re not selling!

Thanks
Hi, I am in Ohio and travel to DC fairly almost monthly. I have a UZJ-100 - 2001, with 352k miles but is in great condition. If you like it, I can bring it to DC.

20230506_133539.jpg

IMG_9332 (2).JPG

IMG_9352 (2).JPG

IMG_9338 (2).JPG

IMG_9355 (2).JPG

I appreciate you reaching out but I wouldn’t be willing to pay before seeing it and I wouldn’t want you to drive all the way and I not end up purchasing.
You have a great rig and GLWS!

I appreciate you reaching out but I wouldn’t be willing to pay before seeing it and I wouldn’t want you to drive all the way and I not end up purchasing.
You have a great rig and GLWS!
I understand what you mean. I will post here if I have any upcoming trips to Virginia to let you know

Just updated to 200's and it's time to say 'so long' to the 2002 100 (mostly because she says I cant keep it). Stock except for OME torsion and shocks (which lifted it around 1.5 inches) , just turned 151k, no kids, no pets, no smoking, so very clean interior. Timing belt, water pump, idlers all done, just had the underside blasted and painted and some rust corrected. I was going to keep it forever then she says 'lets upgrade'. Who's to argue? Pics attached. I'm in MD and can meet you. PM me.

IMG_4438.jpg

IMG_4443.jpg

IMG_4445.jpg

IMG_4449.jpg

IMG_4450.jpg

Knoxville is a direct flight from DCA, just saying!

Just updated to 200's and it's time to say 'so long' to the 2002 100 (mostly because she says I cant keep it). Stock except for OME torsion and shocks (which lifted it around 1.5 inches) , just turned 151k, no kids, no pets, no smoking, so very clean interior. Timing belt, water pump, idlers all done, just had the underside blasted and painted and some rust corrected. I was going to keep it forever then she says 'lets upgrade'. Who's to argue? Pics attached. I'm in MD and can meet you. PM me.

View attachment 3334086

View attachment 3334089

View attachment 3334090

View attachment 3334091

View attachment 3334092
Hey I PMd you and havent heard back. Do you still have this?

We are considering selling beloved 1999 100 series LC. Been in the family since new, lots of parts replaced, currently has 181,000. Only off road has been our gravel driveway. If interested, email me your tele (mike.a.smith1468@gmail.com). I'll fill you in with details. We live in eastern Madera County. All stock condition and no rust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom