dbarret

Discussion in 'OH- The Buckeye Birfield Syndicate' started by phishtaco, Feb 22, 2007.

1. phishtaco

phishtaco Cincinnati

Do you ever watch the Wheel of Fortune? Well my 2 year loves that show, so we watch it about every night. Anyway on it they have a special give away for Sony Credit card holders. The name on the CC they show is D Barret. Just thought it was odd.

2. JuttyShabango

JuttyShabango Checkers R Wreckers SILVER Star

I've seen that commercial. Doesn't Dean work in advertising?

3. phishtaco

phishtaco Cincinnati

i guess he does.....I just could figure out where I knew the name on that card

4. dbarrett

dbarrett

The ONE that freaks everyone out that I know is the D. Barrett on the Chase Credit card commerical. I have a fawking Chase credit card! Everyone thinks that I did that commerical-I did not. I used to do all the KeyBank TV spots but they fired my ass. The way it usually works is they pick someone, usually a client, and use their name so they can think that they are cool. So someone out there shares my initials. Maybe I should call Chase just to freak them out:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.