Day trips to Uwharrie? May and June. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I will have some chances in May and June to run over to Uwharrie during the week. Would anyone out there be interested in such a trip? I may leave on a Monday afternoon, camp out and wheel that night and Tuesday.

I would love to do a Saturday day trip to Uwharrie. I thought there was discussion about doing more Uwharrie runs with the club during the year, but I haven't seen much discussion on the topic in a while.

We've been 'branching out' w/ our trips more. I'm sure URE is in the not so distant future as a club ride. It's just too close to ignore!

I am up for a Saturday trip + camping asap. Can't do weekdays.........

I might be up for some weekdays, and almost in my backyard!

I'd be good for a Saturday run! (prob just a day trip for me)

UZJ im down for that, i just have to play it by ear. If i have work to do i gotta take care of that first but right now the table is empty, so just give me a heads up if the time looks right.

anyone down for tomorrow? Friday may 16. Steve wants to do Kodak. :)

Anyone want to get out this Sunday (5/18)? I'm going through withdrawal not going to GSMTR and am planning on getting out ~10 am for a quick fix.

Meeting another FJC at the Outpost @ 10 am, come get a quicky in with us...

I'm always down for a URE run, I usually just go out there on a limb most of the time. I can't really do much off roading until I fix my leaky seal on the front differential.

Im planning on heading down there tomorrow, I got the day off so if anybody else can blow off work it should be a good time. They are getting a little rain right now so the dust shouldnt be that bad. Im going to watch the weather tonight, if they get alot of rain then I'll probably chicken out.

I will be there the entire first week of June and some of the second week probably.

First week forsure , already have my campsite booked.

If I get my rear wheel cylinders and shoes replaced early I'll be out there Friday. If I don't, I'll try Friday night or Saturday.

BTW, we're getting a BUNCH of rain right now....should be sloppy if it's not hot and sunny all day tomorrow.

Just saw this but it would have been a stretch to make it anyway.

You guys have fun, it rained pretty steady all night but looks to be moving out for the day. No rain falling but wet, muddy trails should make it fun!

Post pics!!

headin out in a bit...outpost at 11 if anyone can make it. Channel 4-2 on two ways.

man, i should of checked this thread! i was there friday nite and saturday til around 4. I didnt see any other landcruisers all day. In fact, the whole ORV was rather empty.

man, i should of checked this thread! i was there friday nite and saturday til around 4. I didnt see any other landcruisers all day. In fact, the whole ORV was rather empty.

Probably because alot of rigs are still broke from the weekend before if they were in the comp.

June 27/28 URE - Camping/Wheeling

Hopefully I'm adding this to the right place. Heading out to Uwharrie June 27th. Camping Friday evening then hitting the trails early Saturday. Anyone interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom