Day Trip to Wolf Den Run State Park (1 Viewer)

Pick a day for a trip to Wolf Den ORV

• Sept 14th 2019

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Sept 21st 2019

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

afgman786

SILVER Star
Threads
Wanted to post up a poll to see who all is interested in doing a day trip to Wolf Den. I have the poll open until Aug 30th. The way they are working is you call ahead of time to reserve spots on whichever day you're looking to wheel. They have a 50 rig limit for each day, this way I think it should be enough time to call and reserve "X" amount of spots.

Wolf Den Fees There is a $10/day or $12 for out of state, along with a MVA Registration that is required and DNR ORV Annual Sticker.

Figured this would be a good day trip to have fun before Fall Crawl, and make up for getting out there to have some fun for those of us that missed out on CMCC and have an itch to get out there.

@iBlaze While she lived with us I had her changing sides. Her first 5th gen I stuffed as big a tire on the 20s as I could.
Kept showing her pics of modded 5th gens that werent too over the top. She was getting into it. Then she got married and moved out and I don't have that constant encouragement to offer haha!

Move in with her. Problem solved.

I've got the 200 now, there's no more benefit in trying to convince her to convert anymore.

Interested but have tentative conflicts both days. Will monitor to see what the consensus is.

@TLEX wants to know - Which side did she end up marrying?

I best not make a true Lex response in a public forum, in case they are watching.

My buddy just picked up a 19 5th gen, Im trying to s talk him into fall crawl, and this might be fun too.

BTW I am eating left over chicken sausages from Relic for lunch today!!!!!!

BTW I am eating left over chicken sausages from Relic for lunch today!!!!!
20190815_121725.jpg

Been following this closely, but with only 6 miles of trail open for full size vehicles I'm going to wait.

Swtiched for the 14th
Who else is able to join?

Looks like we'll be swimming. This guy was at wolf den
Screenshot_20190826-094423_Chrome.jpg

Ok, now, which day will it be? I think I will go, but I'd like to plan ahead. What is the place for? Rock crawling only?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom