Day Rides in the North Jemez this Summer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jeff were you on fs505/515? Is that Abiquiu res or el Vado? Dang wish I coulda been up there with you guys. I love that area!
Nope FR 505 is way north of where our group went. FR 77 was the FR that gave us a good view of Abiquiu Lake. Closer to Coyote , NM on hwy 96 that goes towards Abiquiu lake form Cuba, NM.
I do want to explore some areas around FR 505 sometime. This is a great area to explore and camp. Not many other people in there.

Nope FR 505 is way north of where our group went. FR 77 was the FR that gave us a good view of Abiquiu Lake. Closer to Coyote , NM on hwy 96 that goes towards Abiquiu lake form Cuba, NM.
I do want to explore some areas around FR 505 sometime. This is a great area to explore and camp. Not many other people in there.
Ahhh yes got it, I have not been over there. There’s some great elk camps up off 505/6 that I figure would make nice off season camps. Remind me I’ll show you my tracks and waypoints up there sometime

If the monsoon doesn't show up soon, it is possible that USFS may close forests in northern NM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom