DavisCA: Beefy bumpers, add-a-leafs, rear heater splitters, random pig parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Time to clear out some un-needed pig stuff. Stuff is in Davis, CA. Prefer local, but if you can coordinate it, I can ship it. If not shown, I can send pictures of the other parts. Thanks!

FJ55 Used drag link with tie rod ends- looks to be sleeved for reinforcement: Free!
FJ55 Used heater hose splitters for rear heater. From 1970 pig. $10
FJ55 New Man-A-Fre add-a-leafs. 2 long leaf kits with pins, 4 total leafs. $50.
FJ55 6"x6" beefy steel bumpers- Cool and very large powdercoated bumpers- too big for rock crawling, so I took them off. Will bolt right onto a pig! Both front and rear. $100.
37"x12.5"x15" Goodyear MTR with sidewall hole. Was slashed in sidewall by some punk kid in my neighborhood. Maybe patchable, or turn it into a tire swing or something. Comes with 15x10 6lug rim, chrome painted flat black. Free!
17x8.5 8lug steel rims (I think they're 17, possibly 16.5"?). Was considering going 8lug, and got these for free from a friend. 2 rims still have tires on them- might hold air? Free! (definitely don't want to ship)
1970 FJ55 Transfer case vacuum shifter pieces. I am switching to direct linkage and have an extra vacuum shifter for parts. This spring I should have a full assembly to sell also. $10 for the parts.
FJ60 drop pitman arm. Probably needs to be reamed for bigger TRE because of loose TRE previously. Free.
Toy Minitruck stock steering arms from '83ish truck. Good for making crossover steering or replacement. $10
FJ40/FJ55 bare axle housings- was in process of removing spring perches, then stopped. $10 each
pig bumper2.jpg
IMAG0453.jpg
IMAG0452.jpg

What does the rear bumper look like?

Hi Guys,
Sorry, but I had a baby, hospital stay, and the usual crazy grad school stuff. I still have the stuff, and its just taking up space in my garage and driveway. Email is best way to reach me, because I can't always get calls. bjzipp(at)ucdavis.edu

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Brandon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom