DATA I.D. Plates Tags & Engraving Service ( Gallery Briefly Unlocked for Review ) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
in like a week to 10 days i will have access again and resume production

your at the beginning of the CUE :smokin:

Hi Matt- Are you back in business?
I emailed you my order back months ago. Did you loose it? Please DM me or reply to my email. Im going to need several.

Hi Matt- Are you back in business?
I emailed you my order back months ago. Did you loose it? Please DM me or reply to my email. Im going to need several.

i will PM you

thanks

I would like take a moment and make a official announcement :

My data id plate craft and work shop is on temporary hiatus

the COVID 19 took the life of the elderly owner of the engraving shop I have worked at part time forAlmost 6 years strong

his adult 2 children had a very shady in my opinion fire sale and sold the building and property and then Off ,d all the equipment to another Anonymous Out of state buyer including the radically advanced 3 million Cnc engraving digital machine and the all coveted black octopus ink application process printing and graphics press also

I have been very glum about it all for the last 2 + weeks :confused:

My life’s passion to be as extremely period correct As humanly possible is what sorta started my quest I find myself in today , striving for and gives my a drive to Pull ideas Togehter , and Create as a whole .......

regarding the NLA / Discontinued needed parts solutions topics

that data plate and ID service thread that @cruiseroutfit Kurt Helped me start along and develop was my first real taste of the freedom
To create and push my artistic limits each day a bit further always ...

I consider myself blessed to have had the experience and the support of so many mud members at all times during a period where i am just now realizing i had a rare chance to spread my wings a bit and stepped into the reality of ones possible full potential :)

this Past holiday season , as I purged my desk of the year gone by paper work I found my self counting all the
Countless red ink hand drawn proofs so many had had the chance to help me create

I stopped counting them at well very personal # , I realized I had had a very rare opportunity to have My required short and some times not so short live call and meet and talk live with several hundred fellow members Over the years

This is what I want to pull away with if I cannot Find a new engaging shop the can meet and exceed my attn to period correct PLANT A11 Details that I became so very focused on .......

Sorry to let loose but I feel it is time to fact the possibilities my Gallery Here in the small business Store front section may never open doors in the way it was for so very long ...

Again , i want to express my Deep , Humble and extremity grateful thanks to every member whom gave me & allowed me to take part , in a small thin , Silver brushed aircraft grade Aluminum part of there build , or such project as needed .

It was a Nothing Less Then a " Privilege " ........

😇

Kindly Matt
SUPPORTING VENDOR ....
@ToyotaMatt

7DAC0468-D06F-4E1D-B2A5-4F607EA53DC4.jpeg

490C5533-A78E-4B74-A5B4-0B163CF252DE.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom