Dashboard Covers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Living in the desert with a few 118 high temp days. during the summer is bound to wreak havoc on the plastic and leather interior...

Looking ahead and knowing that I will be here for a few more years...I am primarily concerned with protecting my rig's dashboard during the scorching summer months... Anybody found a vendor that outfits the 80 series landcruiser dash....I am not looking for fashion, but function...I think an ugly, temporary used dash cover is better than a cracked or bubbling dash board down the road.

I dont bother with the dashcover. I instead use a complete foldable window cover. Its reflective on the window side so it helps reduce some of the interior heat

Living in the desert with a few 118 high temp days. during the summer is bound to wreak havoc on the plastic and leather interior...

Looking ahead and knowing that I will be here for a few more years...I am primarily concerned with protecting my rig's dashboard during the scorching summer months... Anybody found a vendor that outfits the 80 series landcruiser dash....I am not looking for fashion, but function...I think an ugly, temporary used dash cover is better than a cracked or bubbling dash board down the road.

Actually, that is a good idea. My dash has gained two very large cracks since last June...

Someone's trash is another man's treasure... as fugly as it looks, I can deal with slapping one of these on for 3 months out of the year...Better than having permanent bubbles or a cracked dashboard...
A sun shade helps, but it does not protect it while driving...

Mine came with one when i bought it. It went into the trash ASAP.

Someone has to make one for your '97 dash.

On ebay, I've seen hard plastic dash replacements for minitrucks. I'm not sure if a similar product is available for 80s.

SoCal, are those available with the dingle ball options as well?:grinpimp:

I think I have a brown one in the depths of my garage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom