Dash Mat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bear Lake Cruiser

SILVER Star
Threads
I have not been successful with the search function. I need on for my 2005 hundy. I had one before and it fit perfectly but I cant remember where I got it. Suggestions please?

Just Google "land cruiser dash mat", I found a dozen different ones. The Carhartt fabric ones look neat.
I tried that and couldn't find the one I had before. It was a thin velour type fabric, very soft, fit like a glove, perfect color match.

Escape gear makes a great one. I had one in my 80 series and now in my 100.

Escape gear makes a great one. I had one in my 80 series and now in my 100.

Any pics? I've been curious about Escape Gear's dash mat.

in the market for one too

Dash Designs Velour Taupe

20200606_162643.jpg

Note about the escape gear. I modified mine so that I don’t need to use the Velcro attachments that come with it. I added several ties along the front edge that I thread through the defrost vent and tie off. I also added the padded tabs at the ends near the doors that hold when the doors are closed. I also had the holes for the light sensor added.

Does the LX dash have any issues with leather bubbling from excessive sun?

Ive seen 2000-2006 LS430 dashes that look nasty and bubbled.

Does the LX dash have any issues with leather bubbling from excessive sun?

Ive seen 2000-2006 LS430 dashes that look nasty and bubbled.

I don't think so, seems to be an issue for gx470s as well..

maybe owners just parked their flagship suv in garage or took extra care you don't see reports of this on the 100 series forum that often or used car sales don't have an abundance of them like GX. Toyota likely used the best materials for their LX compared to others.

Didnt GX even have a recall over it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom