Dash lights, shifter panel lights and fog/taillights not working, HELP (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Dash lights, shifter panel lights and fog/taillights not working, Brake/turn/ flashers work. YES i did just check and changed the FUSE....ANY IDEAS ????

I have a somewhat similar problem but the issue is with my center console lights and gear shift indicator that will not illuminate. I have checked and removed/cleaned every fuse and still cannot figure out what is the issue. I have not had any modifications to the electrical system/head unit either....

I fixed mine a couple of days ago. I replaced all the bulbs from back of the car, all the fuses (I found a fuse melted, still worked but it was melted). And after that when I switched on the lights I had smoke coming out from dashboard. And I took the dashboard (the center segment, with ac butons etc) to an electrician and he found out some problems with the light bulbs from there. Now it works except the center diff lock, I have to check further to see what is the problem there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom