dash knob diagram anyone?

Discussion in '40- & 55-Series Tech' started by milesstarkey, Jan 18, 2003.

1. milesstarkey

milesstarkey

i have a 71 fj40, with like 8 knobs on the dash but don't know what any of them do. the only one that i can make out looks like an H on it. does anyone have a diagram that shows these knobs functions?

2. pfry

pfry

Spectre Off Road www.sor.com has a picture of the dash with knobs labled. It's in their on-line catalog
    You may have to follow the wires/cables to see where they go.
    Some of mine have little pictureS.....like lights, wipers.
    My 4 way knob is red.
    V is for vent.
    H is for heater blower, You will have 2 if you have a rear heater aslo.

3. ScarboDP

ScarboDP

.Sorry I don't have a diagram to put on here so I will just list the knobs on my dash from left to right.

Top Row: 1. just a hole since I bought it from PO but I think it might have been the choke; 2. don't know the second one but by the diagram I am guessing it will squirt water on the windshield; 3. hazard lights; 4. cigarette lighter

Bottom Row: 1. Windshield wiper; 2. Rear Heater; 3. Main heater; 4. Doesn't move so I don't know this one has a V on it; 5. Interior Lights

Hope this helps and if you figure out what those few were that I didnt' know I'd appreciate if you could let me know, I'm kinda curious about those.

4. Hugh Heifer

Hugh Heifer In Tenneginia!

Media:
    Albums:
    [​IMG]

Couldn't resist posting in the old thread :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.