1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dash kit pics

Discussion in '100-Series Cruisers' started by kingomar007, Feb 27, 2007.

1. kingomar007

kingomar007

i just got my dash kit from dash kit specialities and thought i'd post some pics for those of you interested in buying a kit. i really like it and its not bad for $200. the kit is a perfect match to the wood that was already there (even though in some of the pics it may not seem like it). over all, im really pleased with it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mark SR.

Mark SR.

Man, Lexus doesn't miss a spot where the wood would stick. That kit has many more pieces than my LC.

By the way, all my "wood" pieces still look good, however my wife compulsively uses that anti-bacterial hand sanitizer. She is in and out of Drs. offices all day. She rides in the passenger seat 5-10% of the time, but the piece of "wood" trim at her window switch has non-removable splotches all over it. All the other pieces are as new, including my armrest piece I touch every day.

-Mark

3. TXLX470

TXLX470

Is this kit in excess of what u had (oem) ? If so what are the additional pieces

4. aedgington

aedgington

Yes, it is in excess.

Entire glove box area
    Key area
    Sunroof/homelink area
    Center console rear area
    Shifter inner area
    AC controls & surrounding area
    AC vents
    Mirror & vents area

All these are "extended" trim.

5. kingomar007

kingomar007

yep he's got it. the only trim the car came with was around the two center vents in the front, a long piece on each door, wood around the window controls on each of the four doors, and one piece along hte border of the gear shift area.