Dash cover Pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone have a pic of the SOR dash cover. My dash is pretty cracked and this seems like a decent solution. has anyone run these? any info would be great and appreciated.

I put a dash cap very close to that in my 62 and it came out great. My dash looked like the Grand Canyon before I did it. The installation was simple too.

awesome, any pics?

I've got a dash cover, not a cap, not sure who made it. It's held down with little Velcro patches. I'll take a pic and post later tonight.

PO was in AZ, so apparently this is de riguere down there. Good for NC, too!

gillti said:
awesome, any pics?

I'm at work now, but when I get home I will post a couple. The only thing was that it was brown and my interior was blue/grey. I bought it off ebay for a fraction of sor price. I ended up using a black vinyl spray paint from home depot to repaint it (all they had was black). I think it added to the dash and the paint has not peeled or flaked. It looks and feels like original.

gillti here are those pics of the dash cap. It was pretty easy to put in. The only thing you have to really do is remove the side vents on the dash, drill the two screw holes, reattach the heater hose, and screw the vent back into place.

Last edited:
damn...that looks pretty nice. a little funky, but pretty nice.

finally got a dash pad from ebay for half the cost of sor and went and picked it up. any good advice for install? as well, cantinero said to remove the side vents from the dash, just not sure why, it doesn't seem to get close to that. Mine is a palco. Any help is appreciated.
tjg

Kief said:
Who has the good dash covers? not cap, the carpet stuff.

Spector sells them. Mine had one when I bought it. It's nice, although I did cut it down a bit for a better fit.

SORs are best. Fit better than the ones Coverlay sells for Mercedes 450SLs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom