Dash board xmas tree. Codes after changing AHC Fluid, springs and brakes. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I did a bunch of maintenance and I thought improvements on the hundy. Pulled some boats out of the water. The. 2 days later… BAM! My dashboard lights up.
Anybody know what these codes are?
2004 lx470

C8E51E8F-CD31-4FF9-992E-FF21A4B4418B.jpeg

So I did a bunch of maintenance and I thought improvements on the hundy. Pulled some boats out of the water. The. 2 days later… BAM! My dashboard lights up.
Anybody know what these codes are?
2004 lx470

View attachment 3132855
Oddly I would get intermittent check engine with ABS/VSC/Trac when my battery terminal connections were failing.. Easy first place to start anyway. Good luck.

Oddly I would get intermittent check engine with ABS/VSC/Trac when my battery terminal connections were failing.. Easy first place to start anyway. Good luck.
Thanks for that, I know I have seen this a coille times and you are right! One time it was a really easy battery fix. I will take it in asap, just used up all my time changing out lights and messing with the suspension. Scheduled to go drive out of town this weekend. Unsure what the right thing to do is…

any water got into cabin when you towing?

I was pretty soaked, floorboards got wet from my shoes. But it did not submerge past the tailpipe.

I was pretty soaked, floorboards got wet from my shoes. But it did not submerge past the tailpipe.
is there chance that your cabin was soaked as well? please disconnect your battery, check connectors and computer module may have water got into, esp under the seats.

Also check speed sensors on wheel hub to see if they are dirty.

is there chance that your cabin was soaked as well? please disconnect your battery, check connectors and computer module may have water got into, esp under the seats.

Also check speed sensors on wheel hub to see if they are dirty.

Thanks, it has been in the shop since yesterday.
So, I just heard back from them. They are saying I need to replace my Rear Driver Side speed sensor, which they prefer I acquire.
So I am picking up the hundy, so I can take it out of town.
I will clean the sensor and see if that does the trick. Searching for images of what it looks like.

I was at a muddy spot when the CEL's appeared. Then got on the highway and they disappeared, only to re-appear the next day. Could it be as easy as they just need a cleaning.........

Last edited:
Apart from the speed sensor, unplugging the AHC temp sensor harness (2 wires I think) is capable of generating speed sensor/ABS codes.

If the AHC temp sensor was the cause, the codes will clear after you turn off and start the hundy again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom