Dash and Interior Button Replacements (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can someone please point me in the direction of best place to source a dashboard replacement, main cluster body, and buttons?

Previous owner ripped a bunch of the OEM buttons out and put in a Kenwood radio (which I hate and is stuck on DC Offset Error) and the dash is busted up, and the wiring is atrocious. I am not ready to replace these yet but trying to gather information on where I would order these parts.

I tried a google search and a forum search and couldn't find anything with this info specifically. I don't necessarily care to keep the buttons and dash OEM if aftermarket stuff is better and/or more economical.

Thanks in advance for any info you can help me with!

1994 FZJ80!

The upper and lower instrument panel surrounds are no longer available for the earlier years. So is the dash pad itself, if that's what you're looking for. Some of the buttons should still be available from Amayama, Partsouq, etc.:

The main gauge cluster is sold by individual parts:

Your best bet is probably to check local junkyards. Car-part.com.

The upper and lower instrument panel surrounds are no longer available for the earlier years. So is the dash pad itself, if that's what you're looking for. Some of the buttons should still be available from Amayama, Partsouq, etc.:

The main gauge cluster is sold by individual parts:

Your best bet is probably to check local junkyards. Car-part.com.
Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom