Dark Blue FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.oregongrain.com
Does anyone here have a dark blue FZJ80? I found one for sale, but I'm hesitant on the color and interior. I really like sage and moon glow pearl, but something about the dark blue ;p

Hell yeah Dude!
The blue rocks. Yes, I am biased.
96 blue w/gray w/ stuff.

I looked forever for a blue on gray LC80 and finally ended up with a two tone green/gray on gray. The blue is the least common color that I know of. Buy it!

That's the color combo I'm looking for!

Actually, at this point, I'll be happy with any exterior color with grey interior.

IMO, that color combo looks very nice. Panzer, post some pics!

I don't have one, but have seen on several times. I think they look nice.

My brothers '97, nice looking truck.

6-10-2005_3.jpg

I know IdahoDoug has a dark blue LC (I think 97')....Great color. I have Moonglow myself...

yeah i got one. neener neener!

Last edited:
Me have one too a 96 without any port installed poo . but full boat toyota installed goodies like leather ,sunroof and lockers ;p
Heres a green and blue on side by side :D
DSCF0661.JPG

Last edited:
I've got a blue one. I kinda like it but as they say, the grass is always greener.
Oct_fishing_2004 002.jpg

I see sligtly more dark blue 80's then black 80...which means I don't see many ;)

I like the blue myself, Connie had one for a bit.

lets see, Bull is asking about CE's and blue 80's........sounds like someone is out shopin for another 80 :D

Mine is Moonglow pearl and except for sage I like it the best. I have seen a dark blue one here in town and its a pretty sharp color on a Cruiser.

IMO the Blue ones look the best. Took me a year to find one that had lockers.

We have a Dark Blue one and an Emerald Green one - both with grey leather. I absolutely LOVE the blue - it really looks sharp. Has kind of a nautical blue look if you know what that means - crisp and nautical.

However, the green one to me is still the sharpest color of all. It's a dark color that showcases the unique body lines and sheetmetal character, yet in the sun and/or clean the emerald flashiness gives it some sizzle. Obviously I'd take either...cause I DID..

DougM

6M1 IS the OFFICAL 80 series color.....:flipoff2:

Al other colors are POSERS>>>>>>>>>>:flipoff2:

cruiserdan said:
6M1 IS the OFFICAL 80 series color.....:flipoff2:

Al other colors are POSERS>>>>>>>>>>:flipoff2:

I thought you said you wanted my WHITE truck Dan? :flipoff2:

Hijack: What the name/color code for the light blue metallic/silverish color?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom