Dar 4" lift springs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gumby

Supamod
s-Moderator
Threads
Anybody from GLLC or the LCML know what the brand name turned out to be on the Dar Howard springs from a few years ago? Dar found a warehouse in Detroit that had had a fire. A pallet of 4" lift cruiser springs had the boxes all ruined from the water, but the springs were fine. He was able to get them at a really good price. i boght a set and installed them a while back. i just took my rears off and added them to the discard pile. Now I am SOA in the rear and coil sprung in the front. I would like to find out what they are so I can sell the things. They are 4-5 years old, but have 0 miles on them.

Answered my own question by searching the LCML mailing list. They appear to be Rough Country springs.

I have a set of four without bushings. They have been on the truck that has not seen more than 10 miles for about 4 years. Mostly stored indoors in a heated shop.

I would like to get $200 plus shipping for the 4. For that price I'll take them apart and paint them with slip-plate graphite paint and put new center pins in them. As is, make me an offer. i think i even have 4 shocks to go with them. $50 for the 4, OBO.

Pick up would obviously be better as they are heavy bastids.

I just sent you an Email, I found your other post for the springs and saw you had the springs here in the for sale section. If they are still available, Id be interested. Let me know. Eric
eallgood@cox.net :beer:

Interested in springs and shocks. If you havent sold them get back to me with a deal.

e-mail or p.m. me about a set of front springs :D

[quote author=Chef link=board=5;threadid=10353;start=msg94901#msg94901 date=1074962878]
Always a bridesmaid...put me on the list:)
[/quote]

don't feel bad about being a bridesmaid :D think of it as always the pallbearer never the corpse

you need to sell stuff when i have money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom