Dan Palmer aka Third Coast Cruisers: beware (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I get confirmation, I'll think about deleting my post on toyodas' message board.:flipoff2:

So since the message I left on toyodas' message board has been deleted(not by me), I guess we can assume that it has been confirmed by the mods that the situation is resolved.

BUT does this also mean that having multiple user names is not a bannable offense anymore since the deletion of my message on toyodas' message board is confirmation that TCC was also toyodas?:confused:

I'm gonna create a bunch of aliases now and just be an a******.:meh:

So since the message I left on toyodas' message board has been deleted(not by me), I guess we can assume that it has been confirmed by the mods that the situation is resolved.

BUT does this also mean that having multiple user names is not a bannable offense anymore since the deletion of my message on toyodas' message board is confirmation that TCC was also toyodas?:confused:

I'm gonna create a bunch of aliases now and just be an a******.:meh:
:confused:You are already a a****** ...so what else is new:flipoff2:

well, every time he tries to sell something here just post up a link to this thread as a warning to potential buyers...
no?

I thought both were decent enough.

You need to lower your expectations - you know, like your wife has learned to since meeting you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom