Damn its dead in here?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I posted last night -

You all shoulda been at Skinwalker

Do you have pics of the trip???

And it seems whenever I post it seems to kill the post. lets see if it works this time.....

how many are going to be at the meet this friday?

clarkrw3 said:
And it seems whenever I post it seems to kill the post. lets see if it works this time.....

Not this time :D

I was in Mexico for the past 4 days... so finding a PC in a cantina down there wasn't an option. Although I did find quite a bit of tequila! ;)

I will see you all Friday at Sonic.

A little Mexico humor from this past weekend that has gone too far now.

"Mi tortuga es en fuego!"
Turtle Fire.jpg

Last edited:
I plan on being there this friday. as long as im in town.
6pm right?

I would like to know I was there at 6:30 last month and most didn't come till 7:30.....so when is it?

That would be cool to have another 6" there ...maybe Phil will bring his as well. With both of you my 6" with 315's will look small!!

Yeah, my wife is ~6 months knocked up again, but I actually convinced her to attend. She agreed because we had frequent stops along the way and got her out of the heat.

clarkrw3 said:
I would like to know I was there at 6:30 last month and most didn't come till 7:30.....so when is it?

7:30 ish in the summer, HOT! Earlier in the winter, we planed on being there about 6:30 last month, Phil and I were working on his 40 and it didn't go as planed, so we were delayed. :whoops:

RUSH55 said:
"Mi tortuga es en fuego!"-

Ha, dude - WTF??! I wasn't expecting to see that when I scrolled down this thread!

We were sitting out back of JJ's on Sunday afternoon out in Cholla Bay drinking tequila and cervezas. A very good friend of mine (Emilio) who is a local bar owner in RP was sitting with us. The conversation at the table had hit a lull so I looked at him and said, "Mi tortuga es en fuego!" Emilio got this puzzled look on his face and just started shaking his head saying, "Gringo, gringo, gringo...You spanish is even worse then the last time you were here. That makes no sense. We do not have turtles on fire here in Mexico." At that point my friend Bruce looked at him very seriously and said, "Consider yourself lucky then, we have them in the states and I shoot'em every chance I get. They're always crawling around with flames jumping off of them starting fires in California." At that point Emilio just looked at us like are you both serious or are you f'n with me. That is when it got really funny because he didn't know how to take us. It was classic for the next few moments until I couldn't keep a straight face any longer. After that another round of tequila was bought and even more laughter ensued. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom