Damage Report "from the rocks" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We had another great turn out tons of pics and video footage...I only have the memory card from the camera from the second location we hit after a fuel and food stop... So they are mostly of my rig since half the crew had to split because they were either broke or other arrangements since the sun was starting to dip...

I will post what I got tonight and load the rest off the second memory card tomorrow. For all that came we got a good lesson on what a stock 60 series can do with a nutty driver behind the wheel. All and all, the trucks did great. Trace ended up with some DW and a broken shackle. Hales added a nice ding to her door and I hit my drag-link off a boulder the size of a jeep in the last rock garden( I guess high steer isnt enough it also has to be behind the axle as well). And Jer in his stock 60 just loss some air and rubber off his "like new swampers". Steve made it out well with only a cracked tail light lens.

It was hales first time out in the 80 that we did some tweeking too and she did great behind the wheel. She is less afriad of body damage than I would like her to be and was happy about her first dent.;p

The new spot was pretty fun and we will have to run some of the trails in reverse next time as those rock ledges will be pretty fun during an assult to the top.

After the crew was cut in half I ran my rig through some rock gardens thanks to the help of Jer and Wes for spotting...We got further than we ever did before and got to see some new rocks that were just to gnarly to speak of...

Thanks all that came as we will be doing this again soon...(about a month)

-Al:beer:

great times had by all...nice driving guys...and hales you to :princess: much love my girl.
BA 1.jpg
BA 2.jpg
BA 3.jpg

Last edited:
The last shot along the road was fixing traces truck...(not shown) from DW...

all photos by hales...
BA 4.jpg
BA 5.jpg
BA 6.jpg

Last edited:
last few from tonight...will update tomorrow...thanks agian to everyone.
BA 7.jpg
BA 8.jpg

Be careful with that 80 now! :)

DanKunz said:
Be careful with that 80 now! :)

No worries my man....its a lifer. It will be with us forever.:beer:

He's prepared, He can take them upstairs to the roof tent for a good shaggin.

redrustbucket said:
who's that dead sexy guy in the first pic? he must get all the ladies...:eek:

Big foot after a good shave, a grande frap and a cig:flipoff2:

So, where chunks off your tires flying off and taking people out along side the road on the way home?:D

FL cruiser said:
He's prepared, He can take them upstairs to the roof tent for a good shaggin.

I dont know he ate a whole can of beans and like 7 hot dogs...:popcorn:

lowtideride said:
Big foot after a good shave, a grande frap and a cig:flipoff2:
haha

lowtideride said:
So, where chunks off your tires flying off and taking people out along side the road on the way home?:D
Nope. I'm guessing by chunks you mean my new custom cut for extra traction side lugs?:flamingo:

Can't say, I think I might have forgot... ;)

If ya wheel, you can come with...PM if ya want to go I will drop you a line in a few weeks for the next get together...

-Al:beer:

look at that...rocks in florida!...you gotta love that state!..a little bit of everything...great pics!

osagecruiser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom