SOLD Dallas Wanted FJ40 1978+ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Looking for something I can drive daily, original paint color, minimum rust and overall good condition. I'd prefer something within 500 miles of Dallas-Fort Worth but for the right one I'll consider any US location.
Much appreciated

Last edited:
What's your budget?

Budget, depends on the vehicle. I've tried to buy two 78's in the last week, $20k and $35k ...1 day late on one and 2 days on the other.

I have a 1982 US Spec with original paint if your interested. Amazing condition. I’m in Houston

6F76C41F-F2DF-47AE-ADB4-725A7D1D0496.jpeg

I have a 1982 FJ40 - currently at the painter. I was going to go with a cement grey. The original color is the dark blue (not the smurf blue). I'd be happy to paint it the original color if you're serious about buying and put some money down on it. You can check out my work at North40LandCruisers.com or PM me for additional info. I'm also at North40LandCruisers@gmail.com. Either way, good luck to you.

Appreciate all the reply’s. Wednesday I came across an 83 (Mustard) in great shape, local to me and I took her home .
Had I not literally stumbled upon this one I was going to purchase an 82 from Dan@north40landcruisers. Dan was helpful , informative and it’s obvious takes great pride in this work.

Appreciate all the reply’s. Wednesday I came across an 83 (Mustard) in great shape, local to me and I took her home .
Had I not literally stumbled upon this one I was going to purchase an 82 from Dan@north40landcruisers. Dan was helpful , informative and it’s obvious takes great pride in this work.

Post a pic of the new ride!

Thank you Wiley. I'm sincerely happy you found a 40 that you will enjoy for years to come. I appreciate the kind words posted here on Mud. Thank you and take care. (Dan North.) North40landcruisers@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom