Wanted Dallas, TX: Wanted FJ40 Ambulance Doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys, was trying to locate a pair of ambulance doors for an FJ40 (mine's a '78). I think I can restore the drivers side ambulance door just fine but the passenger ambulance door is in extremely bad shape and I think it would be best if I start with a completely different door that's in better shape.
Wouldn't mind paying for shipping if the price wasn't too steep.
Would love it if there is someone local though.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks Y'all!!

Last edited:
Did you ever find the door you needed?

I ended up cutting off the bottoms from a donor door and ordering a lower replacement piece for the other door. All is well!
You should post pics of the process if you have not done it yet. I'm sure there are many others facing the same dilema.

You should post pics of the process if you have not done it yet. I'm sure there are many others facing the same dilema.
I've already completed it all but I think I took a few pictures of the process I can post up!

I've already completed it all but I think I took a few pictures of the process I can post up!
You may want to mention where you purchased the replacement panel, the cost, and how well it fit. Good info for others considering taking on the same project.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom