SOLD Dallas, TX TJM T17 and winch tray for 100 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

atnolan94

I'm Your Huckleberry
Threads
All, I am selling my TJM T17 bumper WITH WINCH TRAY for $900. This setup is now over $1100 on Bumper Superstore, and seems like it is out of stock quite often.

I have run this bumper since October of 2019. It’s shows no damage, and I have never bashed it on anything. My TT tow hooks have taken the brunt of the damage on the front end from tight trails so the bumper is in great shape. I run a 9k winch in it with no issues, though I am keeping the winch unless you’d like to strike a package deal. It has a nifty little single row LED bar on top which I wired to my factory fog circuit. I will throw that in as well, its good little unit!

This is a very good, trail worthy setup. I am buying a 4x4 labs kit to match my rear and to gain a little clearance, I figure it’s a good time to make the change since I have improved my welding skills.

Local pickup in dallas would be ideal. I don’t think shipping will be economical on this.

2055D3BC-E6CA-4C4C-A5B4-0274325F3A0A.jpeg

497A47AF-23A5-414F-91A1-669A317AD276.jpeg

F673259D-65C2-4533-AEF3-87D6C0CF0307.jpeg

Lucky :)

Y’all, I guess I jumped the gun some in assuming sourcing a new bumper would be easy. I have no problem waiting but I can’t get a hold of the 2-3 manufacturers I am interested in. I am going to pause this for now. I guess I underestimated the disruption in the market even for these small suppliers. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom