Wanted Dallas tx. Throttle linkage for 1966 /40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This photo might help?
DSC04533.JPG

@pardion , John what about Mark's picture wouldn't work for the OP?

I'm not up on the old stuff like you, to me other than the 2 springs missing, not sure why it's not correct.

@pardion , John what about Mark's picture wouldn't work for the OP?

I'm not up on the old stuff like you, to me other than the 2 springs missing, not sure why it's not correct.
Looks like Marks is missing the pivot bolt and springs. Hopefully the spring stand off pins are still on the engine block.

Looks like Marks is missing the pivot bolt and springs. Hopefully the spring stand off pins are still on the engine block.

I thought the Op said he still had the pivot bolt in the block, don't know if he has the pin for the springs.

Buy what Mark has for sale and use the parts circled in blue to add to what you already have. I recently installed the linkage on my 67 so it’s kinda fresh for me! Let me know if you need detailed pics of what I have installed.

64BF8525-6FE4-4A3E-86D1-4263334520CA.jpeg

Buy what Mark has for sale and use the parts circled in blue to add to what you already have. I recently installed the linkage on my 67 so it’s kinda fresh for me! Let me know if you need detailed pics of what I have installed.

View attachment 1970481
Thank you, I will. And if your offer to get some detailed pictures of what yours looks like I’d appreciate it. Bill

Thank you. It will be $20 to box and ship. You can PP the $120 FRIENDS AND FAMILY (only way I take PP) along with your shipping info to my MUD username at earthlinkdotnet and I will get it off to you Wednesday.

It’s a k, not an h in earthlink. I purposely avoided writing out the address to avoid getting spam. Please delete your post.

Can you please send me an additional $4 to cover the PayPal fees incurred because you did not send friends and family as requested.

Can you please send me an additional $4 to cover the PayPal fees incurred because you did not send friends and family as requested.
Done, it apparently went straight to goods and services the first time around , and I was unaware. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom