For Sale Dallas, TX : 2003 Lexus LX470, 271,000 miles, one owner, grey with beige, really nice, $9,800 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

All records, serviced, new leather in the front, timing belt replace near 100k. I have the new door lock actuator motors, but have not installed. Leather looks nice, third row seating. Navigation, SiriusXM radio installed. many photos and carfax at cars.com

Last edited:
$6-7K rig as it sits. If timing belt is that far past due, what other critical services have been deferred?

AHC system still work? Twould be pretty rare for that many miles.

Curious if you have any reference points for this?

Rust and misuse may certainly cause issues but haven't seen any correlation to distance driven.

Thanks.

$6-7K rig as it sits. If timing belt is that far past due, what other critical services have been deferred?

I've believe I have done every service. I recently replaced the steering shaft, btw

Rust and misuse may certainly cause issues but haven't seen any correlation to distance driven.

Thanks.
Not sure what you mean re reference points. No rust here in Dallas. Hardly a ding on the car, btw

Thanks.

AHC systems fail. Multitude of reasons. Anyone purchasing an LX variant (or 100-equipped) should budget accordingly.

AHC systems fail. Multitude of reasons. Anyone purchasing an LX variant (or 100-equipped) should budget accordingly.

Agreed. All systems eventually fail for a multitude of reasons. Anyone purchasing a vehicle should understand this.

Stating it would be rare for AHC to function properly at X amount of miles, without basis for the claim, just doesn't make sense.

Looks like a clean well-maintained rig and prospective buyers should know that there is no known data to support mileage and AHC failure.

This thing is really nice. I checked it out last week. Near-perfect condition. Don't be scared by the mileage as all recommended services have been done.

Nice owner to boot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom